47

*beep beep beep* I groaned as the alarm went off, I turned the alarm off and slowly drifted off to sleep again. We slept through the next two alarms until I woke up. I gently shook Tobi. 'wake up, it's 3.20am' he groaned. I giggled and went to have a quick shower. I got changed into tracksuits and a hoodie, when I came out Tobi was still laying there. I shook him again, he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him I squealed and wriggled my way out of his grip. 'come on we need to leave soon' I gave him a peck on the lips and rolled out of bed. I made us some tea and toast, Tobi came out and joined me on the sofa. He sat close to me and leant his head back onto me 'early mornings this early will be the death of me.'

'hehe sorry tobes there wasn't any other flights' I leant in and kissed his forehead, he smiled at me 'it's fine! the trip will be worth it.' We had half an hour to get to the airport so we quickly went up to harry's and posted the flat keys through the door and made our way down to the entrance where our uber was waiting. Once we had checked in I bought us an hot chocolate to share, and we shared a blueberry muffin we then boarded the plane and my nerves started to kick in, my legs and hands were uncontrollably shaky, I hated flying with a passion. Tobi noticed this and took my hands. 'hey it's going to be okay, you have me and the plane journey isn't too long.' I squeezed his hands, feeling grateful that I wasn't alone. After we had taken off, Tobi wrapped his arm around me and allowed me to snuggle up to his chest, I slowly drifted off to sleep. I was awoken by Tobi, who gently shook me awake informing me to put my seatbelt on. I looked outside and it was a lot lighter than when we left. He squeezed my hand 'you've almost made it abs, nearly there'.
I looked up at him and smiled. 'when we get to the hotel we are going straight to sleep' he giggled and pulled me closer. 'of course'

By the time we had arrived at the hotel, it was 7am Tobi had surprised me by booking the most beautiful accommodation. The room was so spacious and there was a balcony that overlooked the beautiful canal. I ran over and hugged him. 'this is perfect thank you'. We hugged until he picked me up and carried me over to the bed and climbed in next to me, placing his head next to mine. 'let's take a nap then go out and explore.' As he spoke his warm breath tickled my throat, I turned around and faced him 'yeeees, this is exciting i cant wait.' I kissed his forehead and cuddled up to his chest, 'i don't know what i did to deserve you tobes' I said whilst tracing shapes on his back, he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me tighter.