55

The next few days were a blur. It was so hard staying away from the alcohol, I just felt so lost all the time and I wanted what feels like never ending pain to stop, I just felt so overwhelmed all the time. I had been going on lots of long walks to help distract myself recently, I needed to find a new hobby, something to release my anger. I thought about the gym but i'm not sure. Anyway, today I was moving back into Tobi's apartment, I felt nervous I just felt like it would be really awkward with him.

Tobi was going to pick me up from Ahilans on his way home from a sidemen shoot, I sat on the sofa waiting for him to call me. When he called, I went outside and got into his car. I smiled as I got in, we made awkward small talk but after this, the journey was painfully awkward, I didn't know what to say and he didn't make much conversation either so we sat in silence. He had already cooked so we just heated up the food and sat down opposite each other to eat. I kept noticing him looking at me and every time I looked up, he would look back down at his food. I sighed and sat back, he couldn't even look at me. While he was washing up, I went up to him and hugged him from behind. 'are you annoyed with me?' I asked gently

'no i could never be annoyed at you, to be honest I don't know how to act abi'

'i get you, it does feel weird'.

We watched a film together in bed, after the film ended, I laid back and leaned to turn the lamp off. When I fully laid down again, Tobi pulled me into his chest 'are you okay' he gently whispered. 'mhm' i replied.

'good' he kissed my head and rested his chin on my head. We laid like this for a while, in complete silence, the only noise was our breathing. 'thank you, for everything tobes' I looked up at him and stroked his cheek, I leant in and delicately pressed my lips against his, he kissed me back, we got lost in the moment. He rolled over so that he was on top of me, the butterflies were going crazy in my stomach. His hands wrapped themselves around my waist, everytime i tugged at his hair, he would grip my waist tighter. 'I've missed this' I muttered in between kisses. He then proceeded move his kisses from my mouth to my jaw and then he slowly planted kisses on my neck, I was so lost in the moment that I embarrassingly let out a moan of pleasure. 'you like that huh' he smirked. I simply giggled. He slowly started kissing his way down my body, I pulled at his t-shirt, ripping it off revealing his abs. I flipped him over, so that I was sat on top of him, I kissed his neck. 'you're perfect' he gently whispered. I don't know what Tobi was doing, but it was amazing, I couldn't control the shudders that went through my body.