32

I woke up at 5.34am, unable to sleep so I just laid there, I could feel Tobi's steady breaths on the back of my neck, his arm was wrapped around my shoulder, our fingers intertwined. At around 8am, Tobi was still sleeping, so I gently untangled myself from him and did my skincare routine. I walked over to the kitchen counter and made myself a cup of tea. I grabbed my reading book and headed out to the balcony, which overlooked the river Thames and started reading my book. I curled up on the outdoor sofa and started to read, I was reading 'The Song Of Achilles', I could hear the busy commuters down below, alongside the sound of birds chirping away in the trees. After a while I heard the balcony door open, I turned around and smiled.

'Morning'

He walked over to me, wearing nothing but his shorts. I caught myself staring at his abs, i'm sorry i couldn't help it okay, they're just so defined hehe. He came over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

'Morning, you should've woken me up' he said yawning.

'you looked and sounded tired so i didn't want to disturb you' i smiled at him

'we're having a weekend away Abi, I want to spend every moment with you' he leant in to kiss me.

Unsure of what to say next, I simply grabbed his waist and pulled him onto the sofa, giggling. He leant his body weight back on me and we just gently rocked there for a while, my head resting on his head, with my arms and legs wrapped around him. The moment was so serene, we simply just laid there for a while, with Tobi playing with my fingers.

If it was up to me, I would've loved to stay like that with Tobi forever. It was the simple moments like that which I loved. But we both decided we should get up and go get some breakfast. We chose to just get breakfast to go and decided we would spend the day, just doing stuff in London. I kept my outfit casual by just wearing wide legged trousers and a floral cropped blouse. Firstly, we went and played mini golf, I was awful i kept hitting the ball too hard. Tobi absolutely thrashed me, and was extra gloaty about it, to which i just giggled and let him have his moment. By this time it was lunch, so we went to Camden market and ate the most delicious birria tacos and we followed that up with churros. The food was delicious. We browsed around and Tobi ended up buying me the cutest earrings ever. I also ended up buying a snake plant, which I knew would be a pain to carry around, yet I bought it anyway. After around an hour of just walking around and browsing we got an uber boat to Canary Wharf.

We paid a visit to the roof garden, which had so many cute flowers and plants, Tobi ended up doing a mini photoshoot and he kept making me pose. We got a nice middle aged couple to take pictures of us together, the photos looked amazing. We then made our way to Big Easy, to get dinner. Where we both got a few 'starters' such as chicken wings, mozzarella dippers etc and then ended up ordering the most appetising chicken burgers, they tasted amazing.

After paying for dinner, we left and made our way back to the hotel. We walked hand in hand, in a comfortable silence. I broke the silence 'hey this weekend has been amazing, I've loved every moment of it'

'me too Abi, it's been perfect' We looked at each other, smiling. We arrived back at the hotel and got into our comfy clothes, and I decided to do my skincare, I also ended up doing Tobi's. We couldn't stop giggling at the sight of each other wearing the sheet masks. After finishing up our skincare, we laid there watching netflix, whilst cuddled up. After a while, Tobi sat up and said 'i'm not gonna lie, I still feel hungry.'

I turned around to look at him 'no same, the burger didn't fill me up at all'

he grinned at me 'midnight maccies?'

'yes please' i grinned back at him. We ended up ordering a mcdonald's and watched some anime whilst eating.