34

Talia stepped forward 'what happened babes, tell us.' she took me back onto my sofa. I explained everything that was happening with Tobi, and how he was acting distant with me. After letting it out, i just laughed 'guys it's nothing, I'm probably just being really dramatic, I'm just tired I guess.'

'hey it's okay, just let it out, never bottle up your emotions Abi' Freya said whilst hugging me.

'we don't have to go tonight if you don't want to, we can just stay here and have a girly evening in' Freya suggested

'no no, it's fine i'll just quickly go and fix me makeup, i probably look like a mess'

We walked over to Cal's flat and as soon as we walked in callux, bombarded us with tequila shots, we reluctantly did one. We were the only ones there, alongside calfreezy obviously because the others were at the sidemen shoot. We all sat around, drinking and talking. I finished off the last part of my wine and went to pour another glass.

'woah slow down Abi, you're looking a bit tipsy' callux laughed at me

'nahh i'm not, i'm fine' I really wasn't fine, I felt pretty waved. I sat back and smiled. The boys were running late, so we ordered pizza and sat around eating it. Freya pulled me over to the side 'are you okay abi? do you need me to take you home?'

'i'm good frey, thank you though' I went to get a bottle of coke, to mix with the vodka. Whilst I was in the kitchen, I struggled to find the coke. Being drunk and having to find something just didn't work with me. As I was looking for the coke, Tobi came into the kitchen.

'hey abi, you good' he came over and hugged me.

I finally found the coke. 'oh do you have time for me now?' I snapped, my words slurred together, i saw the hurt in his eyes and instantly regretted it. I walked out of the kitchen with the coke and poured myself a vodka coke. I spoke to all the other guys, I couldn't hold any of the conversations for too long, I was far too gone. A lot of the night went by as a blur, I zoned out for a lot of it, partly because I was tired and a lot of it was because of the alcohol. I finished of the alcohol in my glass and flopped back on the sofa, I curled up into a ball, not wanting to talk to anyone. Tobi crouched in front of me.

'hey abi, come on i'm going to take you home' he said gently tucking the loose hair behind my ear.

'mmm no thanks, I just want to be alone' I replied

I felt him gently sit me up, I didn't object to this he went and grabbed my trainers and helped me put them on. I stood up and flopped straight back onto the sofa, I giggled, feeling useless. Tobi helped me stand up and let me use him as a support. I said bye to everyone and we walked out.

Tobi had his arm wrapped around me, to help me walk. We walked in silence, I felt very uncomfortable, I broke this silence by apologising.

'Tobes I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier'

'Abi, you don't need to apologise, I am the one in the wrong, I've been all over the place my heads been buried with filming and editing and in the process of doing all this I pushed you away, which was unfair, I'm sorry.'

We had reached his apartment and made our way inside. 'it's okay Tobi, I did feel like you were distant but I didn't want to overwhelm you so I also kept my space... none of this is making sense. Basically all i'm saying is just talk to me more if you're feeling stressed, but then again it's not just your fault, I'm also terrible at communicating with you, as we have seen-' my words were all slurring together and I don't know if he understood what i was saying.

He cut me off and pressed his lips against mine, his lips were soft and warm, sending warm fuzzy vibes through my body. 'i guess we both need to work on communication' he chuckled. He helped me get out of my clothes and gave me one of his oversized ILVSN tops. We laid down together, my head on his chest. 'I've missed this you know' I mumbled into his chest.

He kissed my forehead and replied 'mmhmm me too Abu' I smiled at the warmth of his touch, man I missed this.