15

I kept it simple, by just wearing my champion hoodie with my leggings and a puffer jacket. I applied a bit of mascara and concealer and then i threw my hair up into a messy bun, pulling out strands of hair. I walked out of the bedroom to Tobi putting his shoes on.

'you ready?' he asked, i nodded. 'calm, let's gooo'

I linked arms with him after he locked up. 'sooo where would you like to go?' tobi asked

'um...how does the park near the olympic stadium sound? idk the name ahah i thought it would be easier because it's closer'

'yeeees of course that sounds good, leggo'

We slowly made our way to the grounds, it was the perfect time, the sun had started to set. We were walking around, our hands intertwined. We found a nice, secluded area to sit in, and the bonus is that we could see the sun setting, it was a mixture of different shades of orange and pink, it looked gorgeous.
As soon as we sat down, Tobi whipped out the flask again. i chuckled at him 'you and that flask, i love it, it's almost as iconic as you and apple juice'

'hey no bond is stronger than me and my apple juice! I made us some hot chocolate but my dumbass forgot to bring a spare cup so we're gonna have to share if that's okay?'

'yeah sure'

he poured the hot chocolate and let me take a drink first, although it was sunny, it was still pretty cold so the hot chocolate did wonders. I gave tobi the cup and linked arms with him again, playing with his fingers, I then leant my head on his shoulder and looked at the sunset, as the colours blended into one beautiful mix of orange and pink. I was the first to break the silence 'this is perfect'
he turned his head and kissed me on the forehead 'i agree, it is perfect'

I looked up at him, our eyes met we sat there looking into each other's eyes for what felt like hours, when in reality it was only a couple of seconds. I saw his eyes shift from my eyes to my lips, he hesitated and we both ended up leaning in. Our lips met, his lips were soft, i felt all warm and fuzzy inside. He pulled away, seeking my approval, i simply nodded, moving my hand to his cheek and leant in again and kissed him, until i couldn't control my smile, which naturally broke us apart. We both sat there and smiled 'that was amazing' i said, leaning my head back on his shoulder. In my head i was freaking out, that was the perfect moment.

hehe this chapter is a bit shorter, but hopefully the next one will be longer!