2. Dream

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The horrible smell was invading his system too much that he couldn't feel how something sneaked around his neck until he felt the rough touch over his skin. But, it was too late to recognize, because that claw-like hand of the creature was wrapped around his throat, pressing the windpipe brutally, cutting his oxygen supply completely.

Taehyung felt his body slightly fighting to free himself but all of his efforts were useless as the other creatures in front of him started leaning over him, suffocating him mentally as well.

"L- l- lea- ve." He couldn't even complete his words, throat stinging and nerves pulsing loudly, vision getting blurry and hazy. His hands fell on the sides, his phone slipped and fell on the road and his head was pressed against the creature's body, but he couldn't do anything to detach himself from the thing.

No...

With that, he lost the last speck of his senses and went limp in the hand of the horrible creature.

With a loud gasp, Taehyung opened his eyes and jolted up in his chair.

Chair?

His mind was reeling, trying to understand what just happened. But in the next second, the door of his office cabin was opened by a furious Jin.

"Hyung?"

"Don't Hyung me Kim Taehyung!" The words and tone sounded very familiar, just like he heard in his dream.

"I- I'm here?" He muttered to himself to which Jin rolled his eyes and walked to his chair.

"Can't they send someone else? Last time you almost got lost in the new place." Taehyung's ears perked up at the words as well. He got up in an instant and stood right in front of his hyung with wide eyes.

"W- what?" Jin raised his brow and crossed his arms over his chest, the usual gesture he shows whenever he is angry with the younger.

"You should at least talk to your chief about that." Taehyung licked his lips now.

"Hyung?! What is this all about? Where am I going? I-"

"Chuncheon." Taehyung's words stuck in his throat when Jin cut his sentence.

All the scenes of the recent dream were roaming in his eyes.

Chuncheon?

He tried to remember the recent things that happened to him and then the cabin started getting hazy and Jin's face became like that of the creature he saw in the dream.?

"Hyung!"

Jin's voice came out like grunts and before Taehyung could say anything else, the older attacked him and started choking him mercilessly.

"Hyung!! It's me-- Tae- hyun-" Jin was just grunting and choking him.

Taehyung's eyes opened and he was gasping badly, his neck hurting and throbbing and he was sure there must be some ugly marks over his skin.

After a bit of time when he felt his breathing a bit better than before, his eyes roamed around and he again covered his nose on the disgusting smell lurking around him.

His heart dropped when he realized that he was dreaming.... not the one with creatures but the one with his Hyung. Tears started forming in his eyes at the thought that he was stuck in the forest, the one having unknown creatures.

Trying to get up with little noise, he tried to understand his current position. He was standing in the thick forest, he wasn't on the road anymore. Thick flora was around him but to his surprise, he was still unable to hear any kind of sound from the living beings.

The darkness was too much due to the almost hidden sky because of the tall and broader tree canopies. He patted his pants pockets to find his phone, his hoodie pocket- but found nothing. Panic started to increase and he fell on his knees to feel his phone on the ground full of litter.

Something touched his hands and when he grabbed it, it came out as his bag. Good thing, he wore that over his chest before. Grabbing it and again slipping it over his shoulders, he again started looking for his phone. Trying his best to control his breath because of the unbearable smell.

While patting the ground, his hand touched something thick and cold. A sense of shiver ran down his spine on that and he just left it and wiped his hand over the nearby tree trunk.

Even after doing so for a little longer, he couldn't find his phone. He heard some grunts and a few loud groans from a distance, making him more aware of his surroundings.

With a racing heart, he started walking to the opposite side of the noises, trying his best to be fast and silent. His mind was still thinking about many things. Why that driver left him like that? He could've taken him in the car. Then what were those things? Those weren't like usual zombies. Also, zombies aren't real... right? But the most important one.

How come he was still alive? Did they leave him just like that?

He continued running and the smell reduced at some point, making him able to breathe again. But his bad luck was really shining as he tripped over a small log and fell flat on his face. A low hiss of pain left his lips and he was sure that now his cheek must be bruised by sensing the throbbing heat over his cheek apple.

He tried to get up and run again, but this time a scream left his mouth, after which he quickly shut his mouth with the other hand. Trying again to move but his ankle was hurting and also, and his leg was stuck in something.

With his shaking hands, he tried to get himself free of whatever was stopping him from moving but it was all futile. The lack of light made it worse and he couldn't believe that it could be worst.

"Please... please.." He mumbled under his breath which was uneven in fear. His voice came out very hoarse and it was even painful. His eyes roam between dark ground and the trees around him, in case someone locates him.

His whole body froze when a very loud growl echoed through the whole forest. The voice was enough to make any human quiver under the effect, and that's what happened with the silver-haired.

"Oh please... please let me go. I don't wanna die like that. Please.." Tears were now freely falling from his eyes and his whole demeanor was crashing when the grunts grew closer.

His hands started moving more quickly but the shaky hands weren't doing the job better. When he tried to move his leg, it only shoot up a pain. All of his life-saving lectures were dumped at this point. Never knew that life could be this cruel to him at such a young age.

A little cry, a cry of despair could be heard from him as he located the now silhouettes of the creatures walking towards him. At this point, he was practically pulling on the thing that he still couldn't understand what was. The front was getting full of those things but he stopped breathing when he felt a presence behind him.

A surely dead end...

~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. HAPPY 8th Anniversary of BTS💜💜💜. I'm so happy for them😭.