26: Broken

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Soft snores, distant growls, and his thudding heart, what a weird combination that the situation had pestered on the fragile soul.

The darkness was changing into a bright morning but unfortunately, his mind was already drowned deeper in the abyss he was contemplating if he could ever come out of it or not.

An arm was lazily hanging over his waist as the older one was hugging him from behind, occasionally pulling him after a few minutes. His own hands were limply laying on the bed while opposite to his calm body, his inside was going through a storm.

Slowly, the growls ceased with the increasing light of day and he let out a soft sigh of relief, brain trying to calm a little after being tortured for hours.

Even after Jungkook joined him on the bed, Taehyung couldn't blink for a minute, sleep wasn't in the question. It could be a miracle that he was still sane, at least he was calling that to himself. As the things or more like the horrible secrets were revealed upon his innocent mind one by one, he was sure to lose the remaining of his sanity very soon.

Being drowned in his own pool of thoughts, he didn't notice when the grip over his waist tightened after which a soft peck was delivered over his exposed nape, making him flinch at the sudden touch.

"Good morning, love." The deep and raspy voice again succeeded in sending shivers down his spine but he managed to look back at the other with a calm expression and a soft smile.

"Slept well?" Taehyung nodded, not feeling like telling the other the truth of his sleepless and most uncomfortable night till now.

"If you are tired, you can sleep more, it's quite early now." Jungkook softly mumbled, nuzzling in his nape, leaving soft smooches here and there until he had to push him back a little.

"Love?" The bewildered expressions of the raventte made him feel a bit uneasy but he was more uncomfortable at the moment.

"Hyung, where were you yesterday night?" Again, the same question and as expected, the answer was the same as well which just made his heart pang in an unknown pain.

"Get up, you need to eat something." Hearing that, Taehyung quickly shook his head. "I'm not feeling like getting up right now, want to sleep a bit more."

Jungkook gave him a look of concern but didn't argue much before going to the washroom. "I've found a few toiletries in the bag we found the other day, if you want to use them, you can." He heard the older informing him but he didn't feel like responding back.

Keeping his eyes half closed, he sneakily watched the older eating a few fruits before coming back to the bed to only give him a lot of kisses.

"Are you already asleep, baby?" Taehyung hummed sleepily, and in response, he got a heavy sigh from the raven-haired.

"Rest well, but make sure to eat something. I'm going out to find some firewood, it's getting colder day by day and we don't have warm clothes."

"It's not like we are going to stay here for longer." Taehyung couldn't help but let it out as the words were itching on his tongue. He was just too salty and heart in pain because of what he got to know from that journal.

"Of course, it's not like that. But," Another kiss landed on his cheek followed by many more. "I don't want to see you getting colder."

Opening his eyes slightly, he gave the other a small smile before closing them again.