30: Lost

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"S- stay away!" Taehyung shrieked when the other came towards him, slow steps without any sort of limp. Eyes sharp as knives dipped in charcoal and blood, withering skin slightly hanging on the jaw but the other was still having a piercing gaze on his prey, none other than the silver-haired who was unfortunately alone.

"GET AWAY!" Yelling or trying for another time, Taehyung got some courage to get up with the rod in his hand to hit the other arm and to his luck, it gave him a little moment to run out of the empty room to the cabin but before he could lock the room, the other was already out.

"You can't control me~~" Taehyung's heart was literally hammering against his chest when the found the cabin door locked from the outside.

"Damn you Jungkook!" For the first time, he cursed out the older who was nowhere in his sight and had left him in the danger. Well, he was living with that danger for the past month or more days, he lost count already.

"I'm loving your voice, want to hear your screams." Taehyung gulped thickly when the other continued moving forward, eyes getting more red and black with every advancing step.

"Please.. let me go. You- you look more like a human, why are you being like that?!" With a trembling voice but a bit maintained demeanor, Taehyung snapped at the other who smirked in response.

It was really a shock to see the other talking this time as he was sure that the hybrid didn't say a single word during their last encounter.

He was still unaware of a lot of things...

"Human? Do I?" When the hybrid chuckled again, Taehyung was sure that he hated that sound as much as he hates the growls of the ghouls and screams of the poor people dying every night in the forest.

"I'm being like that since your lover boy injected me with that DAMN FORMULA!" The hybrid roared, eyes almost glowing for a moment before his smirk was back, which made the younger jump back to get pressed against the door in fear.

"Come on, I'm starving because that bunch of hungry geezers leaves nothing for me. Their hunger is getting worse day by day, a single human is not enough." Taehyung could feel his body trembling terribly but he didn't stop his hand from trying to open the door as he watched the hybrid stepping forth.

"I asked him nicely to share you with me, but he denied it! I can't lose my control completely that I'll if I starve myself like that." The reels in Taehyung's mind were getting tangled up badly. Was Jungkook aware of it all as well? That's why he didn't let him enter the basement before.?

No, he was just keeping me away from the secrets.

"I- I'm losing my mind. You- you smell so sweet.. so so sweet." Seeing the other's salivating eyes, Taehyung got alert, clutching the rod tightly in his hand, he turned his face to hit the knob with a little hope of getting out of the cabin.

The hybrid growled loudly at that and jumped on the younger boy, causing both of them to tumble down on the wooden floor.

Like the last time, Taehyung almost lost his hope when a firm grip over his throat made him almost numb but deep down, he was aware if he didn't do anything now, he would lose it, and the cycle will continue.

Taking a deep breath with his ragged breath, he tried to push the hybrid who was about to bite him on his arm.

"LUHAN! STOP!" Using the name of the hybrid, he tried to get away from the other's claws-like hands because damn, he was scared... so scared with the situation because the other wasn't a complete ghoul nor a human. He can understand it all yet he was trying to be the one on the bad side.