35: Sweet Home?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The room was silent, so silent that he can even hear his own breathing. The soft pillow beneath his head felt very warm, just like the blanket over his body that was wrapped very carefully.

But suddenly, everything started to fade away, the softness of the pillow and blanket turns out to be cold and rough, and the sweet, flower-like smell of the room turned into a bad odor that was quite suffocating.

There was a sound, the sound of something rolling on the wooden floor. Some growling and gurgling were still evident in the distance but he was trying his best to see the thing on the floor. The darkness started to turn into a bit of light when he focused on the floor only to fall back in utter horror. 

That was the cut-off head of someone, blood still leaking from the half neck and painting the dirty floor in crimson, a very disgusting sight to witness after all.

He wanted to scream, shout for help but nothing came out of his, seemed to be numb tongue. His body stood like a pillar that was about to demolish in an instant but his heart was just about to explode with terror.

The door of the cabin opened to show a person peeking inside with a wide smile and sparkly eyes. His steps were calm and collected as he reached forward with the same smile before bending down and taking hold of the head.

"Such a waste of food." Muttering that in a disappointing tone, he opened his mouth, teeth baring widely as he bites into the flesh of the neck only to suck loudly on the leaking blood.

"N- no.. stop..." His frozen tongue finally let him speak a few words but the person in front of him just gawk with a mischievous glint before biting again only to cut off the ear.

"STOPPP!!!"

"Hey, hey! Baby?? Baby open your eyes?" The voice made him jolt up from the bed, his breathing ragged to the extent to hurt his chest and head. The sight was still hazy when two hands tried to cup his face only to get slapped.

"Ok ok, I'm not touching you, but calm down. Yeah?" The voice, the same voice...

Taking a great effort to move his eyes up, he pushed the other harshly before scooting away from him, his body trembling terribly as he opened and closed his mouth to take some oxygen.

"Love, please.. that's nothing.. you are safe, see you are at home, our room."

Hearing that, his eyes widened slightly. It was not the cabin, not that dirty small wooden place that was filled with odd smells and horrible memories. Rather, it was really a room, a spacious and clean room, filled with a sweet aroma.

"See, you are with me, sweetheart, and we are safe." Taehyung frowned, his face contorted in great confusion as he slowly calmed enough to actually look around.

"This- wh- where am I?" The person in front of him softly sighed as he took a seat beside him at some distance.

"Your dream place, love. Remember, you asked me to build a house in the forest on our first anniversary? We are at our home, our sweet home."

It was like a brick hit him hard on his head and everything went blank.

Home? Forest?

Moving his gaze away from the surroundings, he focused on the person who had silver hair but shorter with an undercut, a silver piercing decorating his lower lip, and loop earrings hanging perfectly on both ears.