18: Mysterious being

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The rustling and loud voices of the bustling crowd made it difficult to walk through and hear the person next to them.

"Ah, it's so rushy." Jimin groaned in frustration when he got pushed aside by a bulky man who just walked past him in a great hurry.

Jin pressed his lips in a thin line as he carefully walked through the crowd, the younger following behind him in hurried steps.

After getting the same location from many different resources, they decided to go to the place themselves and search for any other clue as Police has almost given up on the case.

"Let's get a cab from here." Jimin scowled at the suggestion, well that wasn't in their plan.

"We have our own ride, then why a cab?" Jin continued walking and looking around to find a cab, ignoring the other's words and a little protest.

They found a cab parked at a distance, the driver busy in sipping on a plastic cup that must be coffee or something hot as the steam was leaving it in the cold weather.

Once again, having a quick glance around the area, the older of the two marched towards the driver who had a khaki long coat and brown pants on.

"Are you on a break?" Jin asked politely to which the other gave him a look before nodding his head.

"Where do you wanna go?" Jimin stayed silent, watching the older to do whatever he want.

"I want to go to-" A phone call interrupted the two and Jin had to excuse himself as it was from his boss.

Jimin stayed behind, watching as another boy get to the driver and after a few words exchanged between them, the boy sat at the back with a bag and the driver threw his cup in the nearest dustbin before driving away.

"Where did he go?!"

"Um- a boy took the cab and they just went away." Jin sighed disappointed but looked around for another cab but found no one else free. In the end, they decided to take their own car to reach the exact location.

The location came out as a leading road to the highway, wide and clean without many traces from the past weeks. A few bushes and tall trees were present at a distance from the main road, but nothing much.

"It directly leads to the highway and then to Chuncheon, also Taehyung's phone was located here for the last activity." Jimin nodded, confirming while using the GPS.

"It means, he was on the right way?"

Jin decreased the speed of their car, eyes carefully observing around as a few vehicles were moving along their own.

"I don't know, maybe or maybe not?" Jimin's phone buzzed this time, and a small smile formed on his lips when he noticed the contact number, his new crush that would definitely not going to last long.

Judging from his smile, Jin scoffed, mumbling something like 'not again' that Jimin heard but gladly ignored.

"Hey, my sweetie." Jin sighed again, trying his best to distract himself from listening to the sweet, extra-sweet talk. But he still wishes that this time, he actually finds real love that he couldn't in past relationships. 

"Aww, are you missing me already?"

"Really?!" The change in Jimin's expressions was comical and Jin felt like crying for his single self.