34: Caught in a lie

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

*Warning: Mention of violence and gore-some scenes*

Going in circles, running and running till you are again back to the same point where you started from, have you ever had that feeling? Being closer to the escape from every wrong thing in your life, from every obstacle, but again getting hit by one of them to just make you fall deep into the abyss... can you describe that feeling? Because that's what Taehyung was feeling the moment his eyes met with the same red and black eyes of the hybrid.

"Yes, my delight... Luhan." Taehyung looked down at the other's neck, nothing... nothing at all except for a small scar?

"H- how? I- you died! I stabbed you, and you died!" Luhan let out loud laughter, his sickening voice echoing in the forest, tearing apart the thick clouds of silence.

"You are adorable, now I understand his obsession with you." Taehyung gulped, knowing well what the other meant but his mind was still jumbled up. How is it possible to survive when he saw the other laying dead on the floor, then how?!

"No, you- you are not real... yeah, you are not real. I- maybe I'm hallucinating... right." Hanson was silently crying due to the pain in his body but he was feeling hurt at the sight of the innocent boy withering in emotions that were indescribable for him as well.

Another loud scream of pain echoed in the area when Luhan pressed his clawed foot on Hanson's already wounded back.

"This is not, see he is screaming in pain because of me." The silver-haired blinked, eyes not focusing on anything but on the person who was so much wounded.

"We can regenerate cells quicker than you can imagine. All credit to the formula." Taehyung frowned, his eyes stinging with overwhelming emotions. The person he thought he had killed, was standing in front of him and torturing his friend.

"Leave him, leave him please." Even when he was still stuck with all the things, he begged the hybrid to let go of his hyung but Luhan just smirked at that, his demented eyes were just enjoying the view.

"Beg more~" Taehyung's heart was literally hammering against his chest but he nodded, falling on his knees and practically begged by clasping his trembling hands together.

"P- please.. let him go."

"Hmm, then? What do I get in turn? Look behind your back, they are hungry." Taehyung's hammering heart stopped when he noticed more gurgling and low growls that he couldn't notice before. He didn't need to turn back to see the horrendous creatures at his tail.

"I- I'll let you drink my blood.. just.. just let him go." Luhan chuckled, leaving the half-conscious Hanson, and slowly stepped forward to reach the still-kneeling Taehyung.

"Tempting~" Taehyung gulped thickly, his eyes fell on the pen near Hanson's leg as he tried his best to avoid the blood.

"But, he can't walk." Faking concern, Luhan kneeled in front of him and tilted his head, his pointed finger was dipped in blood making invisible circles in the air, eyes held nothing but hunger.

Taehyung's mind was almost on the verge of shutting down but he was trying hard to do something, something to at least save the older. It's not like he was really going to let the Luhan suck him dry, but he was just looking for a moment to attack him. Unfortunately, the time didn't let him do anything when he was yanked up in a harsh way and Luhan laughed again.