40: The end

Ignore mistakes please

2.7k words ahead!

Third person P.O.V

The painful feeling of being torn apart should've come by now as time was passing and Taehyung kept laying in the same position. When he found that the other wasn't going to feed on him, he opened his eyes only to be get struck by the lightning.

There stand Jungkook, holding a long metal rod piercing through the heart of the hybrid, the red blood of the latter seeping through the wound, slowly trickling down the metal surface and soaking Taehyung's shirt.

"No one is allowed to do that." Through gritted teeth, Jungkook let out the words dangerously before kicking the hybrid on the side because Taehyung was once again left numb at the sight.

The body, which was calm a few moments ago, once again started to shake like a dry leaf when the blood started to pool on the ground, now soaking the soil with a greater speed, making the owner gasp for breaths on the view.

Jungkook kicked the almost lifeless Luhan once again before marching towards the trembling brunet, whose eyes were stuck on the crimson ground.

"Let's go inside." It was like another electric shock and Taehyung came out of his daze.

"LET GO!" Jungkook clenched his fists before yanking the brunet up in a harsh way and used his other hand to take hold of both cheeks with his almost-digging fingers.

"Are you still going to run away from me, love? Why can't you understand? I," He dangerously leaned over Taehyung's face, eyes blazing in pure rage. "Will, never let you go away."

"Then let me die!" Jungkook chuckled, deliberately making his fingers dig more into the soft skin as he looked like a maniac.

"No can do, pretty boy. I didn't do it all to let you die. I'll keep you here, with me... as my prized possession. I've built that little kingdom as I wished for, and now you're my wish." A shiver ran down Taehyung's spine when Jungkook licked his jaw, nose touching his skin very slowly like he was making sure to touch every single spot on his face.

It took a second to focus on the words the older just said and when he did, his eyes widened again.

"It was your project?" Jungkook stopped nosing the other's skin when soft whisper-like words tickled his right ear. He let out a breathy chuckle near the other's neck and pecked there before coming at the same eye level.

"Of course, I was the mastermind of this whole project. They all were just my pawns, that Dr. Han, I used his resources and did what I always wished for, to rule them.. to rule them all." Taehyung's face lost its color when he actually saw the glint of craziness in the eyes that once felt very warm.

"But- you said-"

Every time, everything, every single word, Taehyung remembers it all. Jungkook said that it was Dr. Han who started that project and he managed to form the formula but now, the other was revealing his true colors. Oh, how much Taehyung felt like a fool for falling every time.

"Oh my innocent baby, I've said many lies to you, but even in those lies, I was always true about my feelings for you."

"Feelings? You can't have them for anyone, Jungkook. You're making them all suffer with this sort of life! They're not dead nor alive! This is cruel, very cruel! Don't- don't do that to anyone." It was really outrageous to even think about that but the person standing in front of him did it all without any remorse.