20: Ruckus of darkness

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

There wasn't any wind but the room felt extremely cold, dusty, and dirty. That square slab of wood, previously part of the floor, was still laying beside his feet but his eyes were not on that, instead fixed on the metal staircase leading to the only darkness.

Roaming his eyes around the empty room once again, he gulped and pointed the torch down the narrow staircase to see anything but to his dismay, he only saw the metal stair.

Standing there for more minutes and contemplating on what to do or what not, he started to feel tired by weighing on only his one leg.

I'll tell hyung about that, maybe we can find something useful down there.

Nodding to himself, he decided to walk back to the cabin, not before dragging the slab back into its place. When he reached his bed after closing the room again and placing the torch back after so much effort, he laid back on the stiff mattress to wait for the older.

Why he didn't notice the broken lock in the past few days?

The question bothered him a bit but he shook himself after scolding mentally as he remembered the older freaked out on his condition.

Time passed but there wasn't any sign of the raven-haired and it started to make him worried. There was some silence around the whole place as it was daytime and the beasts must be resting somewhere after their meal.

Only the thought of that made the silver-haired shudder and close his eyes in disgust, clearly recalling those horrible red and black eyes.

A slow and small creak of the door made him open his eyes only to sigh in relief as he saw the older entering the cabin with a slight limp and a few things in his hands and stuffed in his pants pockets.

"Oh, you're awake. I thought you must be asleep again." Jungkook smiled, looking back at the younger who tried to sit up.

"Easy there, tiger." Jungkook quickly helped him and kissed his forehead with a lingering one. Pulling back with a contented smile, he softly caressed the cheeks of the younger.

"I miss your slightly filled cheeks. You are getting so weak, pup." Taehyung sighed, clearly aware of that change as well. After all, he barely managed to eat well and digest the fruits in that environment. Also, all the tragic events were already playing with his mental health.

He again tried to speak and this time after a little bit of pain in his throat, words left his chapped lips.

"I'm fine." The raspy and croaked voice caused a frown on the other's face that soon melted into a sweet smile.

"It's so good to hear your voice again, love. But don't force yourself till you're healed properly." Taehyung smiled and felt his eyes fluttering when the older leaned forward and kissed his adam's apple many times, slow and sensual.

"Is it still stiff?" Taehyung slightly nodded, taking the other's shirt in his left palm when the sweet torture continued on his skin.

"Hmm. Don't worry, hyung brought some herbs for your wounds." But he still didn't move away from the skin.

Taehyung started to feel hazy when a cold hand touched his nape and the other entered beneath his shirt, leaving smooth and gentle traces over his back and stomach.