33: Incredulity

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Kim Taehyung?"

The said male wanted to open his eyes but his tired and numb body didn't let him. On the lack of response from the spent male, the other male walked forth in haste before confirming his doubts.

"Gosh, you are Kim Taehyung, that reporter. How did you- hey, can you hear me?" Stopping his own muttering, he softly patted Taehyung's head which looked like the only place unwound for the moment. Another wave of anger seethed inside his senses when the younger boy only winced lightly and couldn't open his eyes.

Licking his dry lips, he looked around the whole body of the younger to find his limbs strained within the confinement of the leather bindings. Taking some hasty steps, he marched to the other side of the room to find a bloody scalpel on the floor and a small drawer on the side.

"Is that person a psycho?" The amount of blood and the number of bloody cotton pads on the floor made him shudder for a brief moment, already knowing the pain of the silver-haired.

The whole basement was dipped in the same silence as before except for the ragged breathing of the tall man who was seething in anger after a short tour of the halls. Now, he was sure of many things and he didn't need to ask Taehyung anything anymore. But, still, he tried to wake up the boy from his not-so-peaceful slumber.

A small, groggy whine left the chapped and bruised lips of the silver-haired who licked them to wince again before slowly opening his eyes only to flinch back slightly at the view of a person almost leaning over his body.

"Don't be afraid, Taehyung. It's me, Lee Hanson, remember we met a few months ago at a conference, I was with my girlfriend." Taehyung frowned, his gaze getting a bit better and his mind making sense of what the other was saying.

"We even had a cup of tea after we found your and my girlfriend's phones switched with one another." Now, Taehyung blinked, slowly recalling the eventful day when he accidentally took the phone of a girl from the table taking that as his own because of the same model but later on, the phone rang and a boy informed him about what happened. They all met at a coffee shop nearby and switched their phones back and had a good chat there as he was done with the reporting as well.

"Hyung?" Mumbling softly, he blinked his eyes and looked around to find himself again in the same room. The reality again made him restless when many questions came like a storm in his already disturbed mind.

"H- how? What are you doing here? How did you-"

"Calm down, that's not important for now. The important thing is, we need to leave this place as soon as possible." Taehyung's pupils became shaky at that, he watched in horror as the older cut his bindings with the same bloodied scalpel that left a lot of cuts on his body.

"Let's go, ok?" Taehyung was bewildered, the older one looked very much determined and he can't blame him for that but was it really that easy?

"They- he won't let us leave. You've seen this basement now, he won't- won't let us go." Hanson sighed before giving a small smile to the shaky male and softly patted his head again.

"You know, we can do anything if we want to, just need to be a bit stubborn sometimes. Also, I've to go to Jeeha, she is waiting for me." Taehyung now remembers the sweet girl, a tall, pretty, and very kind-hearted one.

"We are getting married next week, Taehyung, and I can't wait for some help when there is no hope." Oh, how much Taehyung wanted to just fly away from this hell with that unlucky male but was it possible?