intro - A Change of Pace

{ Sometimes I feel we might be a bit too exclusive, but who cares? Not my CEO

{ Sometimes I feel we might be a bit too exclusive, but who cares? Not my CEO. }

"so why did you decide to change to an apartment building? don't you miss your lawns and gardens and the outdoors?"

"ah, well... not exactly." the couple shared a look. "we just thought a smaller place was better; feel like we can really get this place feeling cozy and really spend more time making this feel like... like our home." seokmin smiled.

"good for you two! well, you've made the right choice. Avenue is all a home could need and be. i'm sure you'll enjoy it here; we're all very friendly."

joshua nodded, "thank you so much. this really is a wonderful place, though," he looked around the living room the three men were sitting in. "ah, mr choi. we'll see you out." he gestured to the door.

"no need!- oh, thank you anyway. and by the way," the man turned around, "just call me seungcheol. we're the same age anyway." he said with a smile, shutting the door before the couple could make further comments.

joshua and seokmin looked at each other for a moment and laughed. their apartment was littered with boxes of all sizes.

"let's get started, minnie," joshua said, hands on his hips and determination in his voice. "let's make 957 our home."

ding!
[ Mr Choi (AVE) added you to 17!]

───── ❝ 어서 오세요! ❞ ─────
𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝟏𝟕!
—; 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘯

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: ??/03/21
𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 08/06/21
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱: 17/11/22
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 4/2/23

── ❝ P.S. keep the chat on mute ❞ ──