31. Shattered

{ "Is this it?" }

{ "Is this it?" }

[WONWOO] had a long think about it. the front door opened and mingyu walked in with a ton of shopping bags and a smile, "hi hyung!" wonwoo stood up, immediately going to grab some off of mingyu. "mingyu! so you went grocery shopping without me? i could've helped you get all this back." mingyu made a noise, "it's fine, don't worry about me. you helping unpack is more than enough. i never thank you for doing it."

indeed, wonwoo was already storing things away, "nonsense, you always thank me and not just for groceries. even if it's not verbal, you cook every other day and you always ask me what i want to eat. is that not thanks?" wonwoo shut the fridge door and watched mingyu watch him with soft eyes. wonwoo leaned slightly back against the door handles while waiting for a response.

mingyu's lips curled up slightly at the corners and he looked away in embarrassment, the tail end of a chuckle escaping his sealed lips, "maybe,"

"i'm going in my room now, shopping is tiring when you're doing it alone," mingyu pouted. wonwoo chuckled, "alright, go take a nap." mingyu smiled and hopped into his room. his door didn't close all the way.

wonwoo sighed, thinking about soonyoung's words again. shouldn't he talk to him? but mingyu was tired, he shouldn't try now...

he doesn't stay off his phone though... wonwoo stared so hard into the sofa, he basically had an HD rendition of the fabric in his head. when his eyes focused to a normal level, he decided to give it a go. he didn't think talking face to face would help him; if things went south, wonwoo was sure he'd break down.

kyu
last seen recently

wonwoo paused. had mingyu's privacy setting always been on? he was sure he could see the last times mingyu was online before... oh well.

kyu
last seen recently

mingyu?

yea hyung?
why couldn't you just shout for me ㅋㅋ

i cant
um
we should talk abt smth

what's up?
don't you want to talk face to face?

oh no
no i can't
it won't help

if you say so
what's wrong?

um
can i start with questions, gyu?

i guess?
shoot

please tell me honestly how you view me

oh?
i don't want to answer that in text, hyung
would you rather i come outside?