37. A Million Words

📢 : VERKWAN HIT 1MILLIOJ YEAHHH

17!
13 members

〚 📢: VERKWAN HIT 1MILLIOJ YEAHHH 〛

You
@loml🥰🤌🏻 this is what winners feel like

loml🥰🤌🏻
we have made it 🙌🏻🙌🏻

crazy tiger hyung
WAHHHHHHH congratzzz <333

crazy tiger hyungWAHHHHHHH congratzzz <333

You
hehe thank uu

landlord
congratsss
are you guys gonna
do a thing again

You
YEA DUH

loml🥰🤌🏻
what's a milestone without a celebration chan

landlord
uhhh
okay but
clean up

seungcheol hyung
congrats!
hannie also says congrats

loml🥰🤌🏻
@seungcheol hyung thanks hyung 😙😙

You
@landlord we're not 5 🙄☹️
thanks hyungs!!
@all yes we are making party come hang at our apartment

landlord
omg it's local this time!! good job
ur apartment
u clean

You
yeah yeah 🙄🙄
who's coming pls vote

seungcheol hyung
everyone should come!
why not right 😆😆

You
i agree

Poll Started
ⓞ Coming - 69% (9)
ⓞ Not Coming (also stupid) - 31% (2)
11 votes

You
who tf is not coming >:(
bad
kwan mad >:(

loml🥰🤌🏻
why do u hv to be so fucking cute bro 😖😖😖

You
don't brozone me

wonu hyung!
me n mingyu :/
we hv to sort smth out

You
a h

Kim Mingyu Chef
yeap.. sorry guys
but congrats
maybe we'll go?
depends

wonu hyung!
yeah maybe...

You
okayy
party at 5 you have 2 hours to turn up hot n sexy at the verkwan apartment 🤪😩😩🥵
it's 816 if you forgot

jeonghannie hyung
oh there's a dress code hm?

loml🥰🤌🏻
it's a meme but take it as seriously as u want hyung

jeonghannie hyung
i see...
@seungcheol hyung you didn't tear my mesh right?

landlord
oh my good lord
my child eyes

seungcheol hyung
no
i don't think so
oh... hannie this isn't the place to talk abt it

jeonghannie hyung
oh when is it never the place
keep telling urself that
;)

You
😀😀😀
i am afraid i am so afraid

【 ☆ 】

their discussion was simple. [MINGYU] knew wonwoo never liked overly difficult planning and messy talk. so they sat opposite each other on their couch, simply looking at each other for a minute. mingyu took in wonwoo's state. he looked composed and a little bit unbothered. but he wasn't ready for the storm.

"you need to tell me, gyu. what are we going to do? this isn't easy for either of us, i know. talking about this is going to be very difficult but we need to be sure of ourselves, okay?" mingyu nodded, taken aback by the formality of all this. wonwoo sighed, adjusting his glasses, "what are we going to do?"

mingyu thought carefully. how wonwoo probably still felt for him, but he didn't want to commit. he had already said it and he was sure jeon wonwoo did not like repeats.

"you know i can't, wonwo-"

"but why?" wonwoo looked him dead in the eye, no emotion in his.

"i don't want to commit because i'm scared to fall out of love with you! i don't want to lead you on when i'm very aware that you think so highly of me still, hyung!"

mingyu didn't want to hurt wonwoo. he really didn't. he thought this was the best solution for both of them. wonwoo could unlove him and he could get his shit together. "all i need is time, hyung. i don't feel that i can love you the way you want me to,"

mingyu reached out both hands, subtley asking wonwoo to put his palms on his to hold. wonwoo did. "let's give ourselves some time. okay? we need this. i need you to unlove me, hyung. i can't give you what you want right now. and i don't want to hurt you knowing this and still moving forward. you understand, right hyung?" mingyu tried holding eye contact with wonwoo, but the other kept looking down or away.

mingyu instinctively reached out to turn wonwoo's head facing him, but dropped his hand almost immediately, eyes wide in apology. wonwoo let out a sad chuckle and a sigh, "if you want me to unlove you this badly, then you have to stop doing things like this," mingyu sighed, keeping his hands to himself more consciously. "i know it's so ingrained in you to do this to me, knowing our history and how long we've been... friends. but i need you to do that." wonwoo met mingyu's eyes, "stop making me love you."

mingyu now realised what their days were going to look like. for years he and wonwoo have just acted like this, slowly falling more and more for each other. it almost seemed destined that they ended up together. somehow.

but somehow, also, destiny pulled them apart with a cackle and watched their hearts burn.

all those nights where they danced in the dark, sang in the car, ate with love in the sky... all reduced to a nostalgic memory. mingyu realised there would be no more cuddling during movies. that when their hands reached into the popcorn bowl at the same time, their giggles would be replaced with awkward looks and the heat to turn up in the room.

wonwoo had his own space yet again. mingyu had his. they were going to be separated from now until the foreseeable future. the old mingyu and wonwoo relationship was dead.

"can you go through with this?" wonwoo asked softly. mingyu stared into a panel on the floor before meeting wonwoo's eyes.

"yeah,"

but their new one felt like it was already dying.