2. First Gathering

{ Seungkwan, I will unalive you

{ Seungkwan, I will unalive you. }

17!
12 members

Mingyu
hey! @You Hug's open right?

You
yeah, our staff is covering for us now

Minnie💞🥰
i'm with her now, why? @Mingyu

Mingyu
nice
@ALL lets go to hug!

You
wait what?

Seungkwan
omw
@Hansol get out of ur room

Hansol
jeez, alright

Chan
hopping over with cheol and hannie-hyung!

Minnie💞🥰
eh?? 😳

Minghao
not to burst your fun bubble but i've got a booking at hyung's studio so...
@Mingyu sorry :(

Mingyu
no problem :))

Soonyoung
i seeee
leave me tips! 😘@Minghao

Minghao
no 😘

Soonyoung
brat
@Jihoon lets go 🥰🥰

Jihoon
i'm already leaving
i'm outside, lets go

Soonyoung
WAIT

You
interesting

[SEOKMIN] didn't exactly realise how many thirteen people was until everyone had arrived. he and joshua had been busy attending to their customers; all 11 of their new friends. "seokmin-ah! joshua-ya! stop running around trying to serve us. even your hire is chatting away with chan." seungcheol called. seokmin sat down with a sigh and thankful smile as joshua linked their fingers together under the table.

"so, soonyoung! i heard you have a studio?" joshua asked. he visibly saw the lights turn on in soonyoung's eyes. "ah! yes, i do! jihoonie and i share a building. one floor goes to me and my dance studio and the top floor is for him and his music studio." he beamed. he seemed proud of what he and jihoon had made.

the couple nodded in engagement. very cool. jihoon interjected, reaching for a cookie on the table, "yeah, and bonus points of a whole floor: the area is huge so the studio is comfy as fuck." he smiled, crunching into the cookie.

just then, soonyoung got a few buzzes in his pocket. it was minghao.

seo myungho (derogatory)
online