3. High Time We Knew

{ Jihoon, tell the jury what you know

{ Jihoon, tell the jury what you know. }

[SEOKMIN] and joshua had been arguing with jiwoo for the past fifteen minutes. the couple had been insisting that she take an off shift. "we're here already! you don't have to stay." seokmin argued.

"but i want to! i like working here!" jiwoo retorted.

joshua sighed, "please go, jiwoo. we can really handle it." jiwoo had to respond, "i know you can handle it, boss. but i want to be here!" their arguments ended up going round and round for those fifteen minutes.

then the bell rang and jiwoo seemed to phase through the staff door to serve the new customer. seokmin was shocked at her speed, "imagine if the place was full," he mused. "she'd be zooming like this everyday."

joshua had to scoff, more tired than condescending, "no need to, it won't happen anytime soon." he got up to leave the staff room but seokmin pulled him back, "soo-ya... think positive. remember why we started this in the first place, okay? no more bad thoughts." joshua took a deep breath. and a smile rested easy on his face, "alright."

seokmin looked for a new face and recognised one of their customers, "is that..." he hit joshua repeatedly. "is that myungho?"

"matcha for myungho-ssi?" the suspected man come to pick up the drink and brought it back to his table where another man sat. "i guess it is." joshua said monotonously.

seokmin snapped a picture discreetly and sent it into his little gossip group. "so he's with the guy we were talking about in the chat."

myungho the simp
6 members

You
HEY GUESS WHAT
[2 Images]

Soonyoung
WHATSHSJEJXBKS!;@3&:@&2

Seungkwan
??? i thought myungho hyung knows Hug is owned by seokmin and joshua hyungs?

You
idk 🤷‍♂️

Soonyoung
AYO THATS MAD
we now have evidence >:)

Seungkwan
evidence schmevidence 🙄🙄 i rly could care less

Soonyoung
okay then try to care less

Seungkwan
... i cant
@Jihoon HYUNG DEAL W HIM

Jihoon
uh
i'm kinda busy over here

Seungkwan
okay and??

Jihoon
do u want ur cover or not

Seungkwan
omg yes i do i am so sorry king

Jihoon
😑

You
i've been trying to hear what they say but i think it's in mandarin 😭😭