24. Expressing My Love

{ "It was difficult but I know I love you

{ "It was difficult but I know I love you." }

[JUNHUI] felt like time stopped. minghao and him had a staring contest through the mirror. "what?" he breathed, asking junhui to repeat himself. he did. minghao let the ribbon fall from his hand.

"huihui..." minghao turned to looked junhui in the eye and he was scared. he didn't know how he became so brazen. he never felt this brave in front of minghao.

"since when?" junhui couldn't begin to tell him. "i just- it just happened," minghao finally sat with him on the floor.

"suddenly-  one day- i looked at you and decided your smile was what i wanted to see everyday, your voice is what i want to hear when i wake up and i just wanted to have you start and end my days. so, xu minghao, i can't even begin to tell you when, how or why i love you. because i just did."

minghao didn't say a word and junhui was starting to worry. did he say the wrong things?

"wen junhui, oh my god, i like you too. i felt like i've always cared for you, you know? probably since the first few weeks of us meeting, i started noticing and really seeing the details that make you... you, for the lack of a better phrase."

that was when they heard thunderous footsteps. through the door, they saw what looked to be jihoon and soonyoung running down and out of the building. from what little junhui could catch, they looked a little flustered. he and minghao seemed to think the same thing and they laughed.

junhui had never felt this relieved in his life. suddenly, their phones buzzed. since junhui's was already in his hand, he got to the messages from their group chat first. he saw that minghao was physically typing but there was no indicator in their group chat, so he sent out a message first. finally, minghao's message shot out from his phone.

junhui saw chan had called them 'sus' in all caps and laughed. he made eye contact with minghao, "so... dinner date?"

17!
13 members

You
perhaps you'll see more of junhui in ave :))

soonyoung-hyung🐹(❌🐯)
eh??
why 👀👀

You
bc :P

seungcheollie hyung ☺️
is smth gonna happen

You
er
no
maybe?
we don't know yet

seokmin✨💖
"WE"?????
junhui?? :0

huihui💓🤩🥰
oh?

You
you guys will see :P
soon

influencer 1
SUS
wyd

You
nothing, Mr Boo
what's gg on w u ?