𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑬

𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 : 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑬

𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝐼𝐼 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 Black Hole Sun Series

————— ✦—————

❝ Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀᴏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜ. ❞

𝐴 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 is an event that occurs when the Sun appears to reach its mostnortherly or southerly excursion relative to the celestial equator on the celestialsphere. The rays shine into the dark, and nurture the newborn life there to be cultivated. And this is mirrored in nature, as the seeds are buried in the darkness of the Earth,to emerge once again with the life-giving rays of the Sun.

Fundamentally; ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛʀɪᴜᴍᴘʜs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ.

HARRY POTTER is looking for normalcy. For the two years after the war, he mourned and cared for those that were left behind; the survivors. In the stillness of peace, Harry did not mind to care for others, for this was what he always wanted: and end to the war. An end to being the said 'Chosen One'. And during these peaceful years, he was lost.

LOST in the survivors guilt. Lost in the fear that nothing could quite ever be the same. So Harry took in every detail, no matter how small, as any chance of finding a bread crumb trail to something more was better than nothing at all. And in finding a trail, it led him to find solace in his best friend. In a fleeting moment, Harry made a rash decision and proposed to his best friend; scaring her off to a different country. He was told she needed time. And he understood, at least, he tried.

THROWING himself into his work and continuing to rebuild the new Auror Defense Department, Harry soon comes to the realization he wanted more. He wanted a life of peace for so long and now he had it; though, in his peace, he craved more than just a life of work and fighting. He wanted a bit of normalcy. He wanted to begin his life. He wanted to settle down. And as the love of his life returns home, Harry Potter wonders if the plans he once daydreamed about, might just come true.

EDWARD CULLEN was bound by duty and honor. Though an idealist--He is devoted to his family, to the outmost degree. Love for his family, above all else, has kept him sane throughout his transformation into a Vampire. Edward spent over a hundred years believing the only love he ever needed was from his family. Until he met Bella Swan. Through their love, he soon learned her life was tethered to his in every way possible. And the belief he could change for love, transformed him. Yet, to his complete surprise, his old chivalric ways of a gentlemen were SHATTERED to pieces, as Gwen Organa entered his life.

FALLING in love with the witch was as easy as breathing; a simple, beautiful habit that brought him immense, eternal joy. And yet, it became a complete torturous habit once it was taken from him. Once he let her go. Though he loved Gwen, the immortal could not come to bring himself to break the duty he held for his family and Bella, for a love that felt true and right. He knew these were his mistakes; the introduction of Bella to the Volturi, and making these original vampires aware of his and his favorite sisters gifts; was all his fault. And so, he would serve the time for them. He would keep his family safe. But in doing his duty, Edward Cullen was drowning.