𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑰 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑹𝑬𝒀

Gwen or Eden, who knew who she really was and who cared? All she really felt was confused. This was all happening so fast, she had no idea what to think. Just moments before this man who was supposed to be her partner came, she wanted Edward to run away with her. She wanted the nightmares to not become reality, she wanted to leave all of this behind...And now...It was all happening so fast.

Harry Potter had driven her not even two blocks before he pulled over and tried to explain to her they were going to Disapparate. He did his best but all Gwen felt was fury at the audacity of him taking away memories of the only people she knew.

The man seemed to know she was angry, but still continued on and held her as they Disapparated. And once they had gone through that horrible experience, they had appeared in a house that did not seem as though it was a part of the town. At least, she didn't think it was.

Harry had given her a brief description of the rooms, allowing her to enter one that he said belonged to her if she wanted time alone and had walked away from her. It was then she felt a familiarity with the man, feeling a strange warmth towards him as he had been able to understand she didn't want to be anywhere near him. Which once more, it made her feel completely confused.

She knew the entire time since Edward had shown up, that she had a boyfriend, and Harry was it. She knew from Edward, that Harry loved her. That they were together. And yet, she wanted space from him as she figured out all of her conflicting emotions and she was glad he had suggested she take her space. Because to be frank, Gwen was quite furious underneath all of the confusion.

She was mad at Harry for giving the order to take Dr. Nadar's memories away. She was pissed at Edward for not doing anything to help, she was mad at the blond man who seemed to just be smirking at everything!

And most of all, she was mad at herself...For knowing she had a boyfriend and developing whatever she felt for Edward.

Especially because he was married.

Edward had dropped this bomb on her after they kissed that he had married another woman. And yet...He had made it seem as though that was all over. But Harry had said it, he was on his honeymoon when Gwen disappeared!

The raven-haired woman closed her eyes, bringing her hands up to her temple and rubbing it to help her mind think up of reasons--excuses--anything! For herself for kissing Edward, for Edward being married, for Harry...But nothing came up but more confusion. More guilt. More anger.

Before she could come up for more excuses for everyone, there was a quiet knock at her door. It was so faint she paused to hear it once more to be sure, only for it to continue once more.

"Can I...Can I come in?" Harry's voice called quietly from the other side of the door, as though he were afraid she would say no.

The raven-haired woman was indeed about to tell him to leave, but there was something about the vulnerability in his tone that made him sound endearing to her. So without giving it another thought she called back an invitation for him to join her.

Harry walked in quietly, the two meeting eyes instantly. As she gazed at his deep green eyes, she felt something familiar in her chest. Something almost warm as she held his eyes.

"Look, I know you're mad we had to wipe their memories" Harry said awkwardly, swallowing hard as he had a pink tint appear in his cheeks. "I'm sorry about that, truly."

She watched as Harry awkwardly shuffled into the room, approaching the chair next to the bed she was laying in.

"It felt wrong for you to do that, you know...To take their memories. I know what it's like, missing time in my head..." Gwen said quietly, looking away from the man as she looked down to her hands.