𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿

The ocean breeze ran through her dark hair as it danced around her face. Harry's green eyes looked lighter, filled with both fear and anger. She knew the fury she felt herself, and in that moment, she knew Harry had been keeping a lot in too.

Gwen didn't flinch this time as she held her own, the two standing in front of each other as they leaned in while they roared in equal tones. "YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW?"

"WHY NOT?! WE'RE PUTTING EVERYTHING OUT INTO THE OPEN ANYWAYS!" Harry challenged, moving closer to her. "WHY NOT THIS?"

"BECAUSE I GOT MY MEMORY BACK NOT EVEN 24 HOURS AGO AND YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE THE COWARD WHO ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!"

"OH, YOU MEAN THE PERSON YOU ALMOST PUMMELED TO DEATH?!" Harry bellowed. "YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL--"

"THAT'S RICH COMING FROM THE PERSON HIDING THE COWARD!"

The two were breathing deeply, anger in both of their eyes as Harry moved closer to her, his face merely inches from hers. Suddenly, she grew surprised as his face softened as he cupped her face. Her heart pained her in those seconds the two looked at one another. There was no anger in either of them now, as the ocean waves reached their feet.

Harry was so familiar to her, once upon a time, he was her home. And she was his. But too much had happened between them.

The familiarity was no longer enough.

Harry took a deep breath, feeling the breeze of ocean against his skin, "I didn't bring you here for this."

"No...You brought me here and expected me to forgive him" Gwen stated, taking a step back from his touch and looking back towards the ocean.

"I thought you would see the bigger picture" Harry pleaded. "He can--"

"Sometimes I'm tired of being the bigger person..."

"I know. Me too."

She felt her voice break, looking to the boy with green eyes and a lightning bolt scar, "I hear the screams sometimes...It wasn't nothing that he did. I don't know what came over me when I saw him...It wasn't what I...I don't know where it came from..."

"I know" Harry said, taking a step forward towards her. "And I'm not excusing him. I'm not excusing what he did."

"I cant forgive him."

"I know."

"You can't expect me to."

"I don't expect you to. I just want want you to hear him out. Because deep down, you know this is the right thing. Ron made a mistake. But he can make some of that up and can tell us who was there and why."

————— ✦—————

Harry brought her back into the home, where Ron had cleaned himself up for the most part. Gwen figured he kept the cuts and bruises on purpose, as she knew he could perfectly heal them instantly. She herself, didn't bother to properly clean herself up. She had some bruising on her hands and most of the blood had dried on her clothes.

As Ron placed his eyes on her, he looked even more defeated as he said, "I'll come. You can bring me in. I'm sorry and you're right...I am a coward. I deserve--"

"Ron, no!" Harry said angrily. "We'll find--"

"Perfect," Gwen said, taking Alex's wand out of her pocket, while Ron's blood dripped down her arms from where it soaked her. "Makes my life much easier."