𝑊𝐻𝑌 𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈

"Potter" Malfoy spat, putting his wand down as Harry Potter and another figure emerged from the fire.

"What the hell was that!" Astoria called angrily, shoving Malfoy back as the initial surprise of the guests in front of them faded.

"Nice to see you too, Malfoy," Harry said, his arms up as Gwen still directed her wand at him.

Harry moved forward into the lamplight, hands still held high in a gesture of surrender. His eyes wandered to her, softening as he opened his mouth once more.

"I am Harry James Potter, you were with me the day I found out I was a wizard--"

"That's public knowledge now" Gwen said, her wand still pointing at him.

"A few months ago, you would come over when I would have Teddy. You've always been a natural with him. I would cook us a new recipe I had invented that day, while you played with Teddy or he slept in your arms. Your arms were always his favorite place to sleep... He would always change his hair to black when you were around..."

Gwen slowly moved her wand down, her dark eyes still on him as Harry sighed in relief.

"I thought I was for sure going to be thrown across the room" he joked slightly, as Gwen did not smile and turned to the emerging figure beside Harry.

"Hippocrates Smethwyck" the man said, smiling nervously as he held his hand out to her.

"Gwen Organa--Wait, I remember you" Gwen said, as they shook hands as she looked upon the familiar man. "You found the antidote for Arthur Weasley's poisoned bite."

"You remember me" Hippocrates said, as a giant smile appeared on his face. He turned to Harry in disbelief, "Can you believe she remembered me?"

"Yeah, you're the real talk of the town" Harry murmured, as he patted the man on the back.

Gwen felt herself grow angry as she stared into his green eyes. Out of all of the messengers sent, it had to be Harry James Potter. And for that second, her grace she had been holding together for the entire ordeal almost went out of the window as she thought about everything he and Ron had done up to this moment. That the reason they were in this mess in the first place was because Harry had let it go this far.

"Why send you?" Gwen asked, looking at Harry in the eyes. "I thought we were to meet the Representatives messenger, get some update or some sense of what's going on?"

"We figured this was easier," Harry replied. "The Representatives need to remain where they are, they were able to send me. Besides, you said that you needed a Healer."

"So what are the updates?" Astoria asked, side-stepping Malfoy as she looked to her mentors expression and to the Boy-Who-Lived. "Has the trial started?"

The raven-haired woman snapped out of it, looking around at the Cullen's, the Pack, and witches and wizards in the room. Her eyes searching through it until they landed on Bella.

"No, updates later. We have something more pressing" Gwen said, turning back to Harry, and then to the man standing next to him. "Mr. Smethwyck, we have the muggle here. The one we need you to examine."

————— ⁖ ✺ ⁖✦—————

Edward and Carlisle helped roll Bella into her room for the the Healer to examine her. Rosalie of course, pranced right behind them with untrustworthy eyes and thoughts. Edward had figured out how to ignore his least favorite sister, keeping his eyes focused on the man they called a 'Healer' before him.