𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅

Gwen woke up with a pounding head, her heart beating fast and a rather loud buzzing going around in her head. She groaned as she covered her face with her hands in pain, wishing she could go back to sleep as she wondered why she had woken up so suddenly. It was only when she heard a rather loud pounding coming from the main door, that she realized why she had woken up.

"GO AWAY!" Gwen groaned, as she turned over on her side wishing for nothing but peace and regretting all of her choices from the previous night.

But the pounding on the door continued, getting louder and louder until she could no longer handle it. Forcing herself to open her eyes and roll out of bed, she checked her watch to see it was almost 6 in the morning.

"Alex" Gwen groaned, as she could not remember anything from the previous night. "It better not be you!"

"It's not me" Alex's voice muttered, from the other side of her bed.

"Huh?" Gwen croaked, as she struggled to turn her head to see none other than her blond best friend laying on her bed. "What are you doing here?"

"Maybe it's Cho?" Alex offered, as he turned to his side and began to softly snore once more.

"Why would it be Cho?" Gwen questioned, wondering what had happened last night. Did they get back alright? But no matter how hard she tried, she could not quite remember their night.

Gwen frowned as the front door continued to pound, and she crawled out of her bedroom door, planning several words for whoever was making all the noise so early in the morning. The raven-haired woman huffed as she finally stood up, passing by her guest bedroom when Astoria surprised her by coming out of it and yawned rather loudly, "Whatsgoingon?"

"That's what I'd like to know" Gwen growled, as she began to struggle while walking down the stairs. "Who'd be coming here so early?"

"You don't think it could be Daphne?" Astoria asked quickly, as fear returned to her exhausted face.

"GWEN!" Harry's voice shouted rather loudly from outside, as Gwen could hear him pounding on her door once more.

"I'm telling you" Alex yawned, as he walked out of her bedroom with his wand and then pointed to the door and then back to Gwen. "Ball and chain."

"Shut up" Gwen mumbled, as she tried to fix her hair as she made her way down the stairs and opened the door.

"Where have you b--" Harry began, as he stopped himself the moment he saw the state she was in. She knew she was probably not the sight he was expecting; as her eyes were most likely bloodshot and hair a complete mess. Gwen could have sworn everything she had drank was seeping through her pores.

Harry's green eyes lingered on her in surprise, before looking up to see Astoria and Alex watching them from the top of the stairs. All of them looking quite disheveled.

"We got a little carried away" Gwen said, clearing her throat as she opened the door wider for him to come in.

"I've been trying to contact you by using the Floo Network all morning" Harry said, as he walked in without smiling. She could tell he was quite disturbed for seeing her in that state. To be completely honest with herself, it wasn't her proudest moment.

"Not so loud" Gwen complained lightly.

"We have a problem" Harry stated, ignoring her as he crossed his arms. She could tell he had his serious tone on. "I need you to get dressed as soon as possible. Drink some potion to help with your hangover."

"What?" Gwen asked, caught off guard by how serious his tone was. She didn't realize he would be so offended by her going out. "I didn't even drink that much--"

"No, not that" Harry snapped, rolling his eyes as he waved her away. "There's been an accident."

"What? With who?" Gwen asked, regretting all of her decisions from the previous night as she finally realized Harry wasn't there for a social visit. This was business. This was serious.

"Tanya. She attacked someone last night."