𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑌, 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑊

Gwen woke up in Harry's arms, feeling her eyes to be tired and dry as she attempted to open them. The two had remained up for quite some time, talking through how they had been feeling, letting it all out.

Well, most of it out.

The raven-haired woman leaned against Harry's chest, inhaling quietly and exhaling just the same. She had felt so vulnerable talking to him about what she had been feeling, and she knew he too had a hard time expressing his own thoughts. It was one of the most challenging things she had ever done, especially seeing as they both had been tip-toeing around so much of their history, so much of their hurt.

But they had made it through the night, they had gotten past a hard hurdle. And maybe, maybe they could get through just a few more.

As she lay on his chest and listened to his heart beat, she wondered what her life would be like if she gave in to Harry's plans. They would most likely purchase a new cottage in Hogsmeade, or even a Brownstone in London to make it easier for them to get to work. They would live in London, taking holidays as much as they could and exploring the countries they wanted to see. And children...She knew Harry wanted a family...

She felt an ache in her heart as she knew as happy as she would be, she would be happier discovering places she had yet to see. Meeting people in different countries, and finally traveling to Mexico, where her own mother was from. Maybe even living there for sometime.

Maybe it was because of the war that she wanted to leave, there were too many memories if she stayed. Too many roles she had to play. She remembered when she was in Forks, how easy it was to let it all go. To just be herself, to be happy and not worried about running into someone or something that would make her remember what she had gone through.

Maybe...Gwen thought, as she looked over to a sleeping Harry. Maybe with time, when they were older...Maybe one day they could make it work. Maybe one day they could have the home he wanted, the plans completed with the two of them settling down. Maybe one day...After all, they had gotten through the worse things imaginable together. And even then, they had survived after what they had thought was the end. And they were surviving now.

———— ✦ ————

When the two finally made it out of bed, they could not help but smile at each other every time they locked eyes while getting ready for the start of their reality once more. The previous night had certainly made their bond stronger, as they were both able to let out a few frustrations and worries.

Though, there was a slightly guilty feeling in her stomach as she had not once more, told Harry who Edward looked like. And who Edward had been related to. She knew she had to do it soon...In fact, she had been so close to telling him the previous night. But when she tried, she couldn't get the words out quite right...

Rhea's words replayed in her mind as she sat quietly at the breakfast table: "If you tried, you would have told him. You did not try."

"What are you doing today?" Harry asked, as he awkwardly played with her hand while they ate breakfast.

Gwen jumped as she realized she had been spacing out, instantly grinning as she accepted his attempt at touching her more; being more intimate like she had asked.

"I haven't heard anything from Cho or Astoria, so I don't think it would be such a big deal if I paid Rhea a visit. Then I'll probably go into the office and see if there are any fires to put out" Gwen said casually, grateful that through her entire vacation, none of her team members had burned down the department with her gone and had called her back to fix any problems.