𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐼𝐼 ---𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸'𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸
❞𝑨 𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑶 𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑳𝒀❞𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑦: Victoria Vetrova

𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝐺𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑇 𝑯𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵, 𝑰 𝑨𝑴 𝑼𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫: 𝑾𝑨𝑹. Though most would be afraid to utter this word, all signs point to the dangers the Vampires bring to our society. In the months they have been here, there have been attacks, secret missions, and above all; a looming darkness that is all too familiar to the times of the Second Wizarding War.

A secret mission dubbed as a "Diplomatic" mission to Italy was approved by The Republic of Magic this past week, led by none other than Guinevere Organa. Of course this intrigued The Mage's Tribune to delve further into this mysterious "diplomatic" mission, as Miss Organa's current occupation is under her own department (yes, her own department even if she never fully graduated from Hogwarts, but alas, being a Republic of Magic favorite has its perks) and not "diplomatic" missions to other countries, we decided to take a peak.

However, upon observation of this "diplomatic" mission, we were only left with more questions.

With barely next to nothing written in the context of these documents, it left us thinking: Could this "diplomatic" mission have anything to do with the Vampires? Or else, why would Guinevere Organa be given the clearance for this mission when she has no experience in speaking with government officials?

Could this "diplomatic" mission have anything to do with a potential conflict with the Vampires? Perhaps a brewing war?

And of even greater importance, what is The Republic of Magic keeping from their constituents, that we at The Mage's Tribune had to look through multiple Republic of Magic files only to find this certain hidden "diplomatic" mission. What does this mean for our governments claim to be more open and honest than the previous one?

Ultimately, this report brings me to an unfortunate conclusion. The root of all of these problems stems from one place: the Vampires.

Truly, what do they provide for us? What is their right for these outsiders to make a home in what is ours? What has been ours for generations?

Even their biggest champion, Guinevere Organa is a foreigner from her mother's side. That is not to say that The Mage's Tribune rejects the notion of the diversity of our community, but is merely here to say; with all of the special treatment that these attacks, these secret missions, and potential cover ups being utilized for one foreign species...Where does it end? And where will this leave us?

There is currently a petition to stop Gwen Organa's legislation to integrate these Denali Vampires, which can be found on Page 5 of The Mage's Tribune. Photographs of the supposed, "Diplomatic" mission can be found on Page 2.

————— ✦ —————

❞... 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏❜𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏❜𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...❞

————— ✦ ✦ —————

𝖳 𝖧 𝖤 𝖯 𝖫 𝖠 𝖸 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖳

➊ evermore . taylor swift ft. bon iver

➋ Bizarre Love Triangle . new order

➌ Edge of Seventeen . stevie nicks

➍ River . leon bridges

➎ Claire De Lune . claude debussy

➏ Love Will Tear Us Apart . joy division

➐ champagne problems. taylor swift

➑ Go Your Own Way . fleetwood mac

➒ I Don't Want to Live Forever . taylor swift + zayn

➓ it's time to go . taylor swift

BONUS TRACKS

Flightless Bird, American Mouth . iron & wine

I Forgot That You Existed + right where you left me . taylor swift

———— 𝖠 𝖴 𝖳 𝖧 𝖮 𝖱 𝖲 𝖭 𝖮 𝖳 𝖤 ————

HELLO EVERYONE! I've had such a good time moving my story onto Wattpad. I've been so taken aback from the number of people who actually took their time to read the two stories in like one day!! As I mentioned before, I'm working on school apps right now and so I'm going to be doing slow updates. I will be doing my best to update when I can on here and Quotev.  In the meantime, here's a little teaser for what's to come!

P.S- the playlist really gives a lot away...hehe. I would love to hear some theories!