𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝑀𝑌 𝐸𝑁𝐸𝑀𝐼𝐸𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆

Gwen couldn't quite explain the process of her memories returning out loud. Though she tried to explain it to Edward, it was difficult to understand. and put into words. She could hardly conceptualize it herself.  It was as though she were waking from a long sleep, trying to recall her dreams. There were things that were clear and others that were taking some time to remember.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she thought of Ron. Ron Weasley would have been the only person who would have made her freeze like that. Who could catch her off guard and cause a complete massacre, with her helpless to stop it.

As she thought of the moment where they had came face to face...Her heart ached. It ached for everyone who died. It ached for Gaia. It ached for the people who had joined them to guard them. It ached for Eleazar. And it ached for what she must do next.

What will this do to them all? And how far did it go? Who else had been in on it?

Getting out of bed, she still felt weak as she made her way towards her mirror. She slowly lifted down her top as she eyed the venom Ron had injected into her. Was this a final 'fuck you' to her? Was this a final 'goodbye' if Ron's plan to kill her did not work?

Frowning, she traced the venom under her skin as she heard Edward and Alex's footsteps approaching her room.

Edward had gone out to find Alex, waking him up and bringing him into the room. She was grateful for Edward to give them their space, as when Alex took one good look at her and began sobbing. Immediately she opened her arms as he made his way to them, embracing her as he sobbed into her shoulder.

She had no idea how long they stood for as she held him, her heart feeling tender as he broke down. She knew she would be a complete mess if what happened to her had happened to him. She knew she could be a complete mess right now. She was barely holding it together if she had to admit it to herself.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Alex hiccuped, pulling away from her and wiping his tears. "Merlin, I know you're the one who just died or whatever, but--"

"I'm sorry. But, who are you?" Gwen asked him, as he his face turned into one of complete horror.

"I thought that--" Alex began, his eyes widening with fear as his mouth began to open as though he meant to yell out for Edward.

"I'm kidding! Of course I know who you are!" Gwen snorted, wishing she could take it back immediately. But it had been too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Alex gasped angrily, "If you weren't so sickly I would stun you!"

The raven-haired woman looked at him with an apologetic smile, as he rolled his eyes before the two laughed in unison. Alex reached over for her and pulled her in for another embrace, as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You don't look so good" Gwen said quietly.

"You're one to talk" Alex rolled his eyes as he dropped his arms. He turned away from her as he wiped his fallen tears. "I thought you were dead!"

"I'm not easy to kill."

"Who was it?" Alex asked, all smiles fading from his face and a look of pure hatred encompassed it.

"Do you they know I'm alive? That I have my memory back?" Gwen asked, avoiding the question.

"No, but--"

"Good, let's keep it that way. I need some time. Even from the Republic."

"Who was it?" Alex asked once more.

"They knew, Alex. They knew we were coming. They knew what we could do. They knew everything. And--"

"Who was it?"