♡ Prologue

It all started with an innocent kiss, and somehow I found myself bent over for him over his bed as he took me from behind

All I could see was the crisp white sheets. I fisted them as he rammed into me, his moans putting my mind out of order, I wanted him so bad.

He landed a brutal slap on my ass one after another. My ass was scorching red by now and it only made me ask for more. I loved the delicious burning tingles his slaps sends down my body.

I was lost in ecstasy. My eyes closed as soft moans came out involuntarily. I am sure that he knows mind control because my thoughts, my body, my heart was at his mercy.

His thrust got sloppier and harder, he was close to his orgasm and so was I. He pulled my hair, outstretching my neck. A gasp followed by loud moans filled the room. I arched my back giving him a seductive and sensual show. I know he loves it when I move like this.

His deep, raspy grunts filled the room overpowering my soft moans. He placed a hand on the back of my head and forced my face into the soft bed completely muffling my moans. I bit on my lower lip as I fisted the sheets tighter.

His hands trailed down to my thin waist and he gripped it harshly, his finger digging into my soft flesh, leaving possessive marks behind that I wore with pride. He pulled my ass onto his length to match with his thrusts. I felt an indescribable pleasure pulsating through my veins as his manhood stroked a certain spot.

He pulled himself out and turned me on my back. He hovered over me, his knees on either side of my waist. Taking his length in his hands, he stroked himself swiftly. His grunts and groans were the only sounds I wanted to hear as I caressed his muscular thighs with my hands. His face twisted with pain and immense pleasure as he came all over my breasts and face, spilling it over my body till the last drop.

He slumped down beside me, breathing heavily. A satisfied look graced his face. I looked to my side and smiled in triumph. I'm the one who pleasured him, I'm the one who made him this satisfied. I'm the one who made him lose control like that.