♡ Chapter 33 ⋆ FWEET!

Ella's entire body shivers as she bit down hard on her lower lip to suppress a moan

Ella's entire body shivers as she bit down hard on her lower lip to suppress a moan. She looks down and sees his face buried between her legs. His tongue moving in unfamiliar patterns, making her quiver. She tangled her hand in his dark locks. Her mouth agape as he bit the inside of her thigh. She threw her head back more into the pillow.

The white curtains blew as the soft winter air blew in. Ella sighed as the cold air touched her burning hot skin.

His tongue working tirelessly on her clit as he added a finger into her. She was so wet... Incredibly wet...

He added another finger and Ella bit on her hand to stifle a moan. He thrusts his finger in and out of her as she felt the pressure building in her groin. She moved her hips to match with his rough fingering.

He raises his face and stares directly into her eyes. "Cum for me, Ella..." A deep masculine whisper that made her shudder.

With a hard thrust, she came all over his fingers. She was a trembling, gasping, worn-out mess.

He hovered over her. Keeping eye contact with her, he licked his fingers one by one. She gripped his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was passionate and wild.

Ella found herself asking for more. "Please..." She whispered against his lips.

"Please what, Ella?" He asked

"Take me..." She whispered

She didn't have to ask twice as he slowly entered her. She moaned out loud. "Oh, Fuck!" She screamed

"Look me in the eyes when I fuck you, Ella" he whispered

Ella opened her eyes only to be closing them again. "I... C-can't" she moaned as her eyes rolled back from pleasure.

"Look me in the fucking eyes!" He ordered and her eyes shot open.

"Who is doing this to you, Ella? Who is fucking you this hard?"

"You..." She breathed out

"And who am I, Ella?" Her toes curled and her back arched as he slammed his length into her with one hard stroke. "Answer me!"