♡ Chapter 27 ⋆ You trust me, don't you?

It's been a week

It's been a week. A banter-filled week. A week of their wonderful friendship. They laughed, played around, they made fun of other people. They even had inside jokes now.

Ella laughed throwing her head back, her knees weak from laughing too much.

"Okay, I know another one. What did one traffic light say to the other?"

She laughed beforehand. "What?"

"Stop looking, I'm changing!" He laughed "One more... How do you make a tissue dance?"

She knew he was going to say something dumb but she still asked. "How?"

He made a smug face and said. "You put a little boogie in it"

"Oh my god, Hunter! You are disgusting!" Her laughs echoed in the vast hallway, causing other students to search for the source.

"What did the ocean say to the shore?" He raised both of his brows in a questioning manner.

"I don't know" she squeaked laughing.

"Nothing... It just waved"

"No more, please... No more" she wiped her tears that came out of her eyes from laughing too much.

The bell rings and they both enter the class side by side. She sat in her assigned seat and Hunter sat beside her. They both were whispering and laughing. The teacher cleared his throat eyeing them and they both shut their mouths instantly.

Leaning close to her ears, Hunter hurriedly said. "Why don't they play poker in the jungle... Too many cheetahs"

Ella muffled her laughter and pinched on his legs under the table, telling him to shut up.

The teacher handed out their test sheets from last week and Ella held her breath. He handed her the paper and nodded at her. "Good job, Ella. Keep up the good work" the teacher appreciated.

Ella's eyes widened when she saw a B plus on her test. Her mouth hung open. "B plus, Hunter, I got a B plus"

Hunter smiled and showed her his test. "A-plus," he said, smugness dripping from his face.