♡ Chapter 28 ⋆ Is that what he left Ella for?

They reached a mall

They reached a mall. Ella furrowed her eyebrows. "You took me to a mall?" She asked, a little unhappy by his choice.

"Yes..." He held her hand and dragged her into the mall.

He ran holding her hand in his tight grip. "Hunter! I'm wearing heels" she laughed as the wind blew her golden locks.

He slowed down and stood before an ice rink. It was in the middle of the mall.

Her eyes widened. "No way!" She shook her head.

"Come on. It's fun!"

"No! I don't know how to skate!" She said pulling her hand out of his grip.

"I'll teach you," he laughed and made her sit on a bench.

He went and came back with skating shoes. He took off Ella's heels and helped her wear skating shoes.

"This is why I told you not to wear a dress," he said goofily. 

Ella stared at him stunned. The way he treated her was so different from the way Ace treated her but she still missed him, she didn't know why but she did. And every time she compared Hunter to Ace, she felt guilty, like she was being unfair to Hunter.

He offered her his hand and she took it. Holding onto the railing she glided onto the ice rink. Hunter glided along with her effortlessly with his hands behind his back.

"This is not a date, this is torture!" She mumbled, her legs shivering.

He shrugged his shoulders. "This is what it's like to be on a date with Hunter Grey. Better get used to it" he said making a smug face.

"What makes you think there will be a second date?" She asked, gripping the railing firmly.

"Just a hunch," he said, grinning widely.

Meanwhile...

"How much more Veronica?" Ace asked annoyedly as he was sitting in the dressing room for the last one and a half hours.