♡ Chapter 34 ⋆ It's Ella and Ace forever, remember?

A week passed

A week passed...

A week since Ella has been avoiding Hunter after their almost kiss. She didn't know how to face him. What to say to him. He texted her a few times but she didn't reply.

She faked sickness and stayed home for a week. She didn't go to school or outside of her room. When Hunter came to know about her sickness, he went to her house to check up on her but she told her mom to tell him that she was asleep.

Now, she looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She checked her cellphone and found no message from Hunter. She knew she was being unfair to him. She can't just pull him in for a kiss and then leave without any explanation and that too when he was waiting for her answer.

She opened up their picture from their first date and smiled. They made a really cute couple; she smiled to herself.

He must hate her for leaving him hanging like that but there was this hesitation... Uncertainty... Something that was stopping her from accepting her feelings for him. She couldn't understand what it was.

She scrolled down her gallery and found Ace's pictures. Her heart sank...

Hesitantly, she clicked on a video.

The video played and Ella could see herself muffling her laughter. Ace's face was buried in her neck as Ella secretly filmed both of them.

"I want cuddles" he whined in her neck

Ella laughed inaudibly. "You want what?"

"I want cuddles," he mumbled clearly and kissed her neck

"You want cuddles?" She asked

"Yes..." he nodded

Ella laughed out loud and Ace got startled. "I finally caught you being a baby! You can't deny later" She laughed. "Now I have proof"

Ace suddenly got up and hovered over her. Her cellphone fell from her hand followed by a loud happy scream. The camera was now facing the floor and all she could hear is her uncontrollable laughter while Ace blew raspberries on her belly and tickled her sides.