♡ Chapter 25 ⋆ You used me!

It was the middle of the school term when Hunter's parents got him admitted to Richmonte Academy

It was the middle of the school term when Hunter's parents got him admitted to Richmonte Academy. He looked around here and there. It was a huge school, one could easily get lost in its hallways.

"Hey!" Someone poked him on the shoulder. He turned to see a cute blonde grinning back at him. "You look lost," she said

"I'm lost" he smiled back.

"Let me show you around," she said enthusiastically.

She showed him around the building, helped him with his schedule and classes. She talked frequently, not even giving him time to answer her. It was the first time, a girl had made him laugh this much.

It was also the first time, he met Ella Carter. At that time, he didn't know how important she will be to him one day.

Two months passed, Hunter made new friends. Ella and Hunter weren't friends but they were friendly towards one another.

They'd give each other small smiles as they'd walked down the hallway. He wanted to talk to her but she was always surrounded by her friends. Then he noticed something about her, Ace Harding, the golden boy of the school, she loved him. She glowed whenever she was with him. They weren't in a committed relationship but Hunter could feel that they were more than friends.

At first, he had a harmless little crush on Ella. It wasn't that deep until he went to Ace Harding's sixteenth birthday party. He went to the party with a couple of his friends. As he was Ace Harding's teammate, they went to a room in the basement. It was only for Ace's close friends.

Down there, he saw Ella dancing freely. Her golden hair blew in the air. Ace snaked his arms around her waist as they both danced, laughed, and teased each other. They both seemed to pay no attention to anyone but each other. Ace would tickle her, whisper something in her ear that made her blush.

That night he saw a different side of Ella... He observed her a little too much. He could see half of the stuff she did made her uneasy but she did it anyway. She was trying too hard to be someone she wasn't.

They all sat down for a round of truth and dare. They spun a beer bottle and it landed on some girl. They gave each other bold dares, like giving someone a lap dance, making out with someone, taking off your clothes. Hunter came from an all-boys private school, his experience with girls was next to nothing.