♡ Chapter 45 ⋆ Surprise

"So, you leaving, Elena?" Her roommate asked

Ella huffed and shoved her stuff into her bag annoyedly. "Yes"

"Your dad is Richie rich, huh?" She asked

Ella raised an eyebrow and turn to glare at her. "Excuse me?"

She made a phone with her hands and put it on her ear. "Daddy," she squealed in a nasal voice trying to imitate Ella. "The dorm room is horrible. I can't live like this! My roommate is disgusting. Daddy, do something! and there are germs everywhere!" She mocked and burst out laughing.

Ella rolled her eyes and decided to ignore her. She was trying to be the bigger person here but her annoying roommate was making it really difficult for her.

She got over her laughing fit. "And just like that, your dad buys you a new apartment but not just an apartment but a lUXurY ApARtmEnT." She laughed. "That's some Richie rich stuff"

Ella zipped her suitcase, infuriated. "What is your problem?"

"You, I'm-so-high-maintenance-Ella"

Ella pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not leaving because I'm too high maintenance to stay in a dorm room, I'm leaving because you shamelessly have sex with your boyfriend while I'm asleep in a bed right next to yours! And you're rude!"

"And you are too spoiled, daddy's princess"

Ella made a smug face. "I'm proud to be my daddy's princess and by daddy, I mean my biological father. And you have clearly daddy issues but don't take them out on me and my dad! Take them out on your boyfriend like you always do. TaKE Me, DaDdY! HaRDer DadDy!" The girl's mouth hung open as she glared at Ella. "I hear everything and it's disgusting!"

"You're a bitch!" She snapped

Ella flipped her hair. "I know, right?"

A second later, two of her mother's female employees entered to help Ella with her bags. Her roommate burst out laughing again as she saw them picking Ella's stuff for her.