♡ Chapter 22 ⋆ Save it, Carter!

Finally, the horrible day for Ella was over

Finally, the horrible day for Ella was over. All she wanted to do was go home and lock herself in her room and never talk to anyone again. The people who were too afraid to even stand near her now thought that they had some power over her.

"Now as you are at the same social status as me, I think we should go out," said Harry

Harry was a perverted stalker who creeped most of the girls out. He did drugs and hung out with the most dangerous people. He never dared to approach Ella because he was afraid of Ace and now with her friends out of the picture she seemed like an easy target.

Ella's heartbeat fastened, she stepped away from him. "Get away from me, you creep"

He laughed nastily. "Now, now, we aren't that different, Ellie. You also took pictures of naked girls." He said mockingly.

"First of all, my name is Ella Carter. Second, we are nothing alike and I didn't take those pictures" she gritted out

"Oh, so you didn't take them, you just sent them... To everyone" he chortled

"Ella!" Someone called from behind.

She turned and saw Kimberly. She sighed in relief. Kimberly approached her and held her arm harshly. She stared at Harry with disgust and dragged Ella away from him.

"How could you?" Kimberly said with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck! Now, what?!" Ella asked alarmed. She was the only friend Ella had left.

"Axel" she cried

"What about him?"

Kimberly wiped her tears. "You knew all along that he was with Chloe Jones and you didn't tell me. You knew how much I liked him"

"Oh my god! Kim, I didn't know. You never said anything!"

"Of course, you didn't" Kimberly sniffled. "They ran away together,"

Ella held her hand assuringly. "Who?"

"Axel and Chloe," she smiled dryly. "You don't know?"

Ella gasped. "No I swear, I know nothing about them." she said dejectedly.