♡ Chapter 38 ⋆ I used her for sex!

After spending time with Veronica, Ace came back home and found Sebastian standing outside of the gates

When Sebastian saw Ace, he gestured for him to come closer.

"Let's go to my office" he ordered and Ace nodded

Ace walked behind his father and he opened the door wide for him to enter. Ace entered and looked at his father with questioning eyes.

"I talked to your principal after you left," Sebastian said

Ace's face whitened. "And?"

"Why did you do it?" He asked

"Why did I do what?"

"I know about the texts you sent from Ella's phone, Ace. Why would you do something like that? Why would you hurt your best friend? What drove you to do it? I knew something was wrong with you both, the way you guys were acting---"

"I... I love her, dad" he said in a small voice. His gaze stuck on the ground, not being able to meet Sebastian's.

"Who? Veronica?" Sebastian asked

"No..." Ace wiped the corner of his eye. "Ella..."

Sebastian frowned. "So you decided to humiliate her? I mean I always knew that you and Ella were more than friends but why would you do that to her?"

"Ella and I aren't on good terms anymore..."

"Why?"

"Because of me..." He said looking everywhere but his father.

Sebastian put his hands in his pockets as he leaned on his desk. "What did you do? And don't even think about lying to me, Ace"

Ace could easily lie and get out of this situation but he didn't want to. Maybe, telling Sebastian everything would help him with the guilt and heartache. The past months have been nothing but torture. He wanted to talk to her, he wanted to spend time with her but every time he'd try to get close, she'd turn and go the other way. She hated him.