What a girl is

Audrey went and kissed Chad in front of all of us, Evie's mouth opened shocked as Ben grabbed the Mic away from her interrupting their kiss, I look up at Evie and grabbed her hand "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" Mal grabbed the mic, ...

Audrey went and kissed Chad in front of all of us, Evie's mouth opened shocked as Ben grabbed the Mic away from her interrupting their kiss, I look up at Evie and grabbed her hand "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" Mal grabbed the mic, Ben still holding it "Yes!" Audrey rolled her eyes and pushed Chad out her way going her way down.

Everyone cheered for them as I tighten my grip on Evie's hand "I'm not saying I told you so, but I told you that Chad a jerk. You should have listened to me" I told her as I gave a smile "Let's go Ben" I heard Jay call out, he appeared and wrapping his arm around Ben shoulders "The whole team's waiting for you"

"Bye," Mal told Ben as they went down, she laughs as she looks at Ben, she looks at Evie noticing her face "I feel really sorry for Audrey" She spoke up, I look at her "You do?" Evie and I said it at the same time but in a different tone "Yeah" Mal nodded "I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself" Mal stated making me smile at her "She ain't wrong. You are very talented Evie" I told her making her smile and let out a laugh "I guess I am kind of talented" Said Evie, I look at her "Kind of?"

"You are definitely Gifted," Mal told her making all of us laugh "Come on, I know a great song that my mom taught me. I think it will teach you a great lesson, you too Mal, even though I'm pretty sure you don't need it" I grabbed Evie hand again and dragged her with me, Mal following along

"On a scale from one to 10" I began to sing hand put out my 10 fingers demonstrating the number ten "I am perfect like I am. I don't need your number we don't need your number"

"And the stupid magazines want me to change my everything they don't even matter their not taking my power" I sang as I grabbed the magazine Evie is holding, I ripped it apart and kept singing "I'm so over all of these voices around they've said enough it's my turn let's get loud"

"I'll show you what a girl is cause all of me is perfect" I put my hand in my chest and hold into Evie's hand as she smiled at me "Who cares about a dress dice it's all about what inside" Mal sings surprising me, she also grabs ahold of Evie's other hand "I'll stand up now and won't back down"

"We're breaking through the surface to show you what a girl is"

"We are flawless in our skin your words don't mean anything" I pushed some boys out of the way dragging the two along "I'm done wasting my time I can make up my own mind"

"Make up my own mind," Mal said after me "I'm so over all of these voices around they've said enough it's my turn let's get loud" Mal and I sing while making it to my room, I open my door and ran inside, grabbing a scarf and wrap it around Evie's neck dragging her to me "I'll show you what a girl is cause all of me is perfect"

"Who cares about the dress size" We all sang together "It's all about what inside. I'll stand up now and won't back down" We all danced around not caring if we are too loud

"We're breaking through the surface to show you what a girl is. You are exactly what you're made to be I swear don't be afraid just to put yourself out there"

"I'll show you what a girl is"

"I'll show you what a girl is" Mal sang "Cause all of me is perfect who cares about a dress size. It's all about what's inside. I'll stand up now and won't back down"

"We're breaking through the surface to show you what a girl is" I sang proudly "We're breaking through the surface to show you what a girl is" I sing again but with Evie and Mal this time "Don't you ever let a boy ruin your reputation, you got it?" I asked her, she nodded her head "Yeah"

"Good, now forget Chad. And find someone better. I'll already got someone in mind" I smirked "Who?" Evie asked sitting up straight "That's me to know and you to find out" I tap her nose and sat on my bed with Evie "Come here Mal" I patted beside me, She rolled her eyes but smiled and sat down in the middle between Evie and me

——

It's the next day in class and everyone was working on their paper as Evie looked in her bag making a very loud rustling noises "Evie what are you looking for?" I asked her looking up from my paper to her "I'm looking for my magic m-" she got cut off my the teacher "Looking for something?" He said looking directly at Evie, She looks up at him and closed her purse, she smiled at him. He revealed her mirror in his hand, I look at Evie and saw her mouth open but didn't say anything

"Thank you, Chad" Of course it was Chad, this is why you don't reveal anything to someone you just met, the teacher patted Chad on the back "It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code" Chad looks proud of himself as he looks at Evie, she gives him a deadly stare and tilted her head at him "It will be my recommendation that you are expelled"

"That's so stupid" I whispered looking back at my paper "You wanna say something Beatrice" The teacher called me "Yeah I do actually" I said looking back at him, he looked shocked at my words didn't expect me to agree "I just wanna say it's very stupid for you to expel a student for just a mirror"

"It's not jus-" Doug cut Evie off "You're not helping"

"Did you forgot that my parents are Belle and the beast?" I asked the teacher and looked at both Chad and Deley "I-" I cut him off "I can just go off and get you fired, for, per say, harassing a student, Mr. Deley, do you want that?" I asked him "Of course not right? So you either give her the mirror back and go back to whatever you were doing. And I'm pretty sure she was just looking for a pencil, is that right Evie?" I look at her and gave her a look to agree "Yes" She said not so confident, I look down but look back at Mr. Deley, I tilt my head and looked at Chad "Now don't let me tell my parents about you Chad"

He just looks down and did his work "Now what is your decision Mr. Deley?" I asked him looking back at him "Well, if she can pass this test, I'll return her property and let the matter drop" He said regretfully "Thank you" I smiled at him and look at Evie "You're welcome" I smiled at her and gave her a pencil "Just in case" I saw her gave a glare at Chad as he looked at cockily "Chad" I said though my teeth. He got his act right as Doug tapped Evie to stop