Tea

"I don't know why my bracelet was there, but I definitely didn't take your uniform" Mal defended herself "Maybe you spelled it away" Audrey said ganging up on her "Why would I do that?" Mal asked "Maybe you thought it wasn't fashion forward or som...

"I don't know why my bracelet was there, but I definitely didn't take your uniform" Mal defended herself "Maybe you spelled it away" Audrey said ganging up on her "Why would I do that?" Mal asked "Maybe you thought it wasn't fashion forward or something" Jane said "That sounds like something I would do" Evie spoke up, we all looked at her "But I didn't" Evie raised her hands up "Promzies. Besides, I couldn't have. I was too busy winning my crown. Did you guys know I won a crown? Cause I did. I won the crown"

"Okay, Evie enough bragging about winning the Q.N.K.B crown" I told her shaking my head at her "Ugh!" Audrey exclaimed and began brushing Ruby's hair away "Trust me,
If I spelled away every single non-fashion forward item I saw every day, there'd be no clothes in Auradon" Mal said "Ouch" Jane said putting her hand on her chest "Your not quite saving yourself here Mal" I told her, closing my book putting it down "So, you're saying you don't like the way we dress?" Audrey insisted

"No, that's not what I'm saying!" Mal said "What I'm saying is I did not take the uniform. Seriously. Jane, I'm sure it will show up soon"

"Like one of my favorite character once said 'Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in end. If not always the way we expected'" I quoted, everyone looks at me "I read and watch a lot of Harry Potter" I mumbled and shrugged, Jane shrugged and sighed "I guess you're right" Jane told Mal

"Yeah. This is Auradon. It's not like there's some their in a cloaked glove running around stealing things" Evie said, we all laughed and thoughts about the uniform went away

——

We were at Ally's place, Mad for tea, hanging out in our Neon lights ball outfits "Normally I prefer more of a cramped, lamp-shaped environment, but this place is also a fav" Jordan speaks up "Oh, thanks" Ally said "Wicked dress!" Mal complemented "You're gonna look so great tonight"

"Oh, so are you" Ally told Mal "I'm sure your dress will be amazing" Ally said not noticing that what Mal is wearing is her dress for tonight "This is my dress" Mal corrected "I know.." Ally nervously laughed "and I love it!"

"Nice one She totally didn't get that you don't love it" Jordan sarcastically whispers loudly "Has anyone ever told you that you're a really bad whisperer?" Mal asks Jordan "No. They totally haven't"

Audrey busted in the tea place "Guys! Guys! Emergency!" She exclaims "is someone hurt?" Jane asked concerned "No" Audrey said "Ooh, is someone really hurt?" Freddie asked interested "No!"

"Oh, my web series broke one million subscribers?" Jordan asked "How would that be an emergency?" Audrey answered with a question "Oh, is there an emergency?"

"Somebody stole my dress!" Audrey exclaims "It's okay" Evie told her as she got up "Everyone just calm down" Evie went into her luggage showing them a dress "This is why I always bring a back-up gown. And back up accessories!" She brings out a choker "Mm. Do you have anything a little less... puncture prone?" Audrey asks, Evie just takes away the choker "and back up de-accessories!"

"You know, for a Vk look, it's actually pretty cute" Audrey said, she grabbed the dress "I'm sold" She went to the bathroom and came right out like she went it "Ta-dah!"

"Wow, how did you change so fast?" Evie asked "Seriously, one second, you were in one dress, and then you were in the other. It's was like right of a cartoon"

"My mom was raised by fairies. Quick outfit changes is a family skill" Audrey answered her "When I was a baby, I could change my own diaper in two second flat"

"Thank you for that visual" Mal said sarcastically "Thank you, Evie. You're a lifesaver" Audrey holds Evie hands "Aw, I've been called worse"

"Aww" Jane exclaimed "Thats so sweet" Both Freddie and Jane said in a different tone "This deserves a celebration!" Ally speaks up, she giggles "Tea me!" Freddie passes the tea to Mal and was pouring the tea in Ally's tea cup, The couch moved making some of the, suspiciously, purple tea spill into Ally's dress "Oh!" Ally exclaims "Oh, my dress!"

"Don't look at me" Freddie said raising her hands up in surrender "I'm not the one that always makes a mess of everything"

"You. You did this!" Ally assumed now looking at Mal and pointed at her "What? No! Of course not" Mal exclaims "Why would I do that? I-I love your dress" "Huh, that's why you destroyed it" Ally puts the tea cup down and puts her hands on her waist "You're jealous. You Vks can't stand it if someone looks better than you"

"She has a point" Evie said not putting things better "No, she doesn't" Mal told her "Ally, I swear, I didn't do this" Mal stood up and grabs Ally hands "But I promis, I can fix it"

"I think" She mumbled, she let out a nervous laugh and began casting a spell "Dress, dress, away from this mess, rid this gown if it's distress" Ally gasps as the stain got worse "Okay, don't freak out! Yet"

"Dress, dress, I must express, make this down a fit of impress" Mal spelled again, some patterns showed up in Ally's dress and both Ally and Mal gasps "Hold on" I finally speak up and held out my hand "It actually cute, Ally. I like it" I said pointing at her dress "You do?" Ally asked, I was gonna nod but Ally scoffs "You're just saying that"

"No, really, Ally I love the dress. Honestly it gives out wonderland vibes" I said knowing what to say "It give me.. Alternative" Freddie added "Alternative to what?" Ally ask placing her hands on her waist "She means it's very fashion forward" Evie saved Freddie "If I didn't think I was already wearing the best dress, I'd be super jelly. But I do, so I'm not"

"You know what? I think it's cool too!" Jane said "Really?" Ally said "Even the queen of hearts herself would be hesouod if that number!"

"I would totally feature that on my web show" Jordan said "'VK gone viral!'"

Ally giggles, "It is kind of funky" Ally agrees "Oh, yeah. Funky." Mal let out a nervously laugh "Thats what I was doing for, you know, cause that why they call me the funkmaster, the funkmonk of funkytown"

"Quit while you're ahead" Evie stated "Good call" Mal said pointing at her best friend, Ally let out a giggle "Well, I guess the roses aren't the only thing being painted red!" Ally does a spin "I'll take it!"

"Hm.. 'VKs gone viral'?" Audrey states "Isn't it interesting that we both ended up with a little villain edge for our party look? Maybe be a little too interesting"

"Hey wants taking Carlos and Jay so long to get here?" I asked making the others wonder as well "Don't worry, guys, I am sure that Jay and Carlos will be here any minute" Mal assured

Fifteen has passed already and the two boys still has not come yet, I let out a sigh and bring my head back, "Don't worry, guys, I am sure that Jay and Carlos will be here any minute" Mal repeated what she said before "You said that 15 minutes ago!" Ally told her "I'm sure they're just around the corner" Evie tried to assure us "I just hope that corner isn't on the other side of Auradon"

"How big is this carpet they're picking us up in?" Audrey ask "I don't do crowded"

"Oh, it's a mid-size, so we'll be fine, but from what I've heard about Jay, I'm sure it's stolen" Jordan said, kind of rephrasing what I told her form the Carnival "Jay doesn't steal... much" Mal tried to defend her friend "We're going to be riding on a stolen carpet?" Audrey ask, Freddie laughs "All right! This party just got interesting" She runs her hands together and sat down comfortably "Oh, what's the wind situation like on this carpet? Should I be worried about my hair?" Audrey asks slightly freaking out

"Nope, because I packed hair helmets for everyone" Evie said opening her luggage "I designed them myself"

"I take back everything bad I ever said about you" Audrey said as Her and Jane looked at the helmets "What did you say about me?" Evie ask "Nothing"

"You don't want to know, darling" I told Evie