Bonus chapter

Longest chapter.......

Andy, sumi, bela, rishi and meera were sitting in the living room watching a comedy show.

Every time a funny scene came all of them would laugh out aloud leaving meera in confusion why they were laughing but without bothering much she would also clap her hands and laugh.

They were enjoying themselves when mahir entered out of no where and started turning and tossing the papers kept on the table.

All of them royally ignored him .

"Mahir what are you searching for? "
Bela asked after a minute when mahir's face showed disapointment.

"Actually bela one of my important file is missing. Last I saw it was here on the table".

" Oh. It must be here only mahir. Let me help you".

After a couple of minutes they were successful in finding the file.

A big smile came on mahir's face.

"Thank you so much bela".he kissed  her cheeks and was about to go back to his study when he observed Andy looking at him very much amused.

Mahir being pissed off, raised his eyebrow at him.

" Nothing much. I just came to know you have cute ass ".

"Dadddddd"

Mahir gritted his teeth and left huffing and puffing in anger while everyone burst out laughing.

"Mahir dear listen to me you have perfect and circular a............. "

"Shut up dad" Mahir shouted .

BELA

Oh my god! Dad is too much. Life with mahir has always been like this. It has been  11 years since we are together.i didn't not knew while marrying mahir I was signing a contract for life time free entertainment show.

In these 11 years I experienced extreme love and care from mahir and our family.  Mahir has grown so much. He has become more mature, responsible ,caring and less clumsy.

In fact we have grown together in this relationship. We at times did had a fight, big fights as well but it was very small in compared of our love and maturity.

Dad was pissed at mahir for fighting with me for at least a week and during the whole week he was on his toes to persuade dad alongside me.

I have never seen a bond so much pure and sacred like this. I wish mahir and rishi too share same bond even when rishi grows up.

I remember, it was rishi's first parent teacher meeting and mahir was so excited about it. He emptied his whole closet  just to select a perfect tuxedo for himself as it was going to be a special day.

Even dad also accompanied him. He too was excited more than required. The trio went in the meeting.i had a important work already scheduled so I could not make it. Everything was going perfect until a  old enemy of mahir decided to make his  appearance out of nowhere.

He mocked mahir that his son will be like mahir with no talent and will only inherit his family business.

Wrong move.

Poor guy didn't know that dad was all ready to chop his mouth off his body.

"I would definitely like my grandson to be like my son just as much hardworking, efficient, honest as he is and also a great business man like him. " Dad replied in his style with a lovely glare.

This definitely shut him up but the idiot guy tried again .

"But this mahir does not have any talent " The guy literally tried hard to mock mahir.