part 2

BELA

We along with Rishi came out of the mall.

Ughhhh! Where am I stuck. Shit!! I was in a happy mood some minutes ago and now this. Who is this kid and why he is saying I am his mother? I don't even know him. Even I am not married.

And this handsome creature .Is he also stuck like me Or just playing a prank on me. Why don't he accept that he is his father.

Now I am desperately waiting for someone to come and say ' we were pranking on you. There's the camera say hi '
Oh god please save me.
Come camera come I am desperately waiting for you.

I started going towards my car but the creature blocked my way.

"Hey miss where are you going take ur child with you"

"Mr.manager of the mall listen I. AM. NOT. HIS. MOTHER. do you get that ?.

" I am owner of the mall and you can call me mahir. Now don't create a scene and take ur child "

"Have you lost it how many times I do have to say that I am not his mother now don't run from your responsibility and take your child to your home okay. "

"I am not his father"

"Same I am  not his mother"

We continued  our argument for quite a long time. People passing by were giving us weird looks while rishi was sitting  between us on the road and looking  at us keeping both his palms under his chin.

"Are you sure you are not his mother" And  this time I gave him a  deadly glare which shut him up.

"Okay I am believing you but you also have to believe that I am not his father".

" Okay but what we will do with this child now "I asked  him  out of concern for the kid because no matter what child did to us I still have soft feelings for him.

" Let's ask him about his real parents
"

"No other option"

"Hey I am mahir what's your name " Mahir knelt down in front of him.

"He already told us his name is rishi"I gave him a bored look.

"Just for once can you shut up? "He said in usual calm tone.

"Whatever"I shrugged my shoulders.

"So your name is really rishi right?

Rishi nodded his head.

"What's your age"

"5 years"

"Is she your mother? " He asked rishi Pointing towards me.

" No"

"Am I your father? "

"No"

"Then why you said that we are your parents? " Mahir asked him softly caressing his face.

I am touched with his gesture.

He looks like a gentleman. He is handling the child with so much care. He is not his father but I think he will  become best father for his child one day for sure.

My chain of thoughts were broken when I heard kid's sobbing.
He started crying uncontrollably while mahir was trying his best to control him. I took out some Toffees from my purse and gave it to him.

When he calmed down he held both his ears and said "I am sorry " To both of us

We looked at each other and then at the boy. "How cute he looks" I thought.

"It's okay but why you did that" I asked him wiping his tears stained face.

"My parents left me and asked me to do this"

"What? " Both of us shouted at the same time.

"Yes sorry I was just doing what they said"

"I don't understand what type of parents they are asking  their child to do all these nonsense " Mahir blurted out in anger.

" You know your home address? "I asked the cute kid

Rishi nodded his head.

We went towards my car and I asked shaan to follow the instructions given by rishi. Shaan being totally clueless what was happening followed rishi's instructions.

and soon we reached rishi's house.

But  it was locked. Rishi's face fell . He went and sat at the bench in front of his house.

We sat either of his side.

"They left me " Rishi started crying again.

I hugged him .
"Would you like to live with me Rishi"
Well i don't know why I aked this .

shock  was  clearly evident on both rishi and mahir 's face.

" I am not your mother but I can take care of you really well. What say? "

Rishi's eyes shined with adoration . While mahir was continuously staring at me.

"You are staring Mr. Mahir"

"Actually I am thinking how will you do that all alone. So I wanna help you? "

"Really? ".

" Yes."he replied with a small smile.

"So let's go .i am taking rishi with me " i told him kissing rishi's cheeks.

"But bela what about your family "

"I am an orphan "

"I am sorry "

"'It's okay you can come whenever you want to  meet rishi. "

"Of course. I will "

We exchanged our number and address .

shaan looked at us puzzled.

I knew  shaan from past many years . he considered me as his own daughter  I assured him and took rishi to my house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading ❤.