part 15

Bela

Is not this handsome creature is super cute?

Yeah! yeah! I like him.

We came a long way, just few weeks ago we met for the first time and fought like anything and today....

Sigh!

I do like him.

This creature is making me go weak on my knees. I feel so special when he care for me, for rishi and for everyone in the family.

I  am still not a part of his family but he, he treats me like one of the family members.

Starting from his cute small eyes, pink lips, rockstar hairs to his good heart and lovable soul.

This goodness of him is sinking down inside me.

I like being with him. I like his company. I like  whole of him.

I am not sure if I love him or not.

Love is very precious  and valuable thing which brings out best as well as worst side of a person.

Before taking any step further I need to be sure of my feelings.

I don't want to lose a lovable friend and his beautiful family from my life.

Oh! His family.

If he is super cute then they are super duper cute. They are like typical Indian family who intentionally or unintentionally make their child embarrassed in front of others.

I too remember some of incidents with my family.

I was in 1st grade, my parents were asked to come for fancy dress competition in school like everyone's..

We didn't attended fancy dress competition before i .e. When I was in nur and kg so didn't knew much about it.
My parents made me dress like a japanese doll  and the funniest part is they themselves got dressed like  warriors basically samurai(s). As on the card it was written ' we are seeking for your (parents) co operation'

I was enjoying it as I was in 1st grade and knew nothing  . When we reached my school eventually we came to know that it was only for the primary students i.e  only for nursery and kg.

We were looking like cartoons in between all the sober people and all of them were laughing at us.

My parents smiled politely and sat in audience.
My parents tried to cheer me up
But till 12th my friends made fun of me.

That was so so so embarrassing.

That was only one incident I had a lot more...

I know dad I mean mahir's dad intentionally call him "pig , ass, fluffy bun " In front of us because he likes To tease him.

Omg! Fluffy bun  don't remind me that, that was funniest of all.

I was rolling on my bed when rishi too called him that but in front of rishi I scolded him not to call mahir that..

Yesterday evening ,I was watching a web series in my lap top when there was a scene in which protagonist slept together with their child in between as they United after many years that was  exactly the same time when rishi came to me and enquired about it.

He asked me why the child was sleeping between his parents.

And I being stupid told him children sleep with their parents.

He caught that and asked why we three don't sleep together.

I tried to give as many lame excuses I could but failed terribly.

Lastly ,I had to agree with him .  I told him to call mahir.

I was blushing furiously.

Goshh!!

After what felt like an eternity he finally came.

Rishi marked his presence by calling him "fluffy bun " Again.

I wanted to laugh so hard   but scolded him  . It took whole of my strength to control my laughter.

I looked at mahir he looked embarrassed again.

He seemed very nervous.

He started " Rishi is saying you n me..... "
What this idiot was trying to say? Can't he just sleep.
I know he too wanted that and of course I wanted that.

Stupid creature!!

Girl is throwing signal on his face  and he  can't even catch it.

Not wanting to extend the conversation I told him I am going to  sleep on the left side and asked him take right side.

We three slept, of course rishi hugging me.

Sleep was far away from my eyes.

Him sleeping just beside me is doing wonders. This feeling is new. This feeling is soothing.

Making me feel complete.

He turned around maybe to hug rishi but accidently his hand landed on my waist.

I could see him blushing  from corner of my eyes.

I think he was about to take his hand back not wanting to lose the warmth of his touch. I kept my hand on his hand.

Yeah! I did it intentionally.
.
.

When in the morning I woke up I found myself completely in his arms and rishi next to me on left side.

How did this happened?

Oh my my !!his strong arms wrapped around me, his fragrance , his strong body making me go insane.

I am losing my senses.

Although I didn't wanted to but unfortunately had to, I pulled out myself deftly from his tight yet soothing grip.

I groaned internally losing is calming touch.

I tried to control myself enough but could not and I ended up giving a peck on his forehead and  then at his cute cheeks.

Why not to take advantage when he is sleeping.

I smiled evilishly at my notorious thought and then blushed hardly.

I came out of my thoughts when kuhu shaked me up.
We were doing online shopping for kuhu and I got lost thinking about him.

I smiled nervously at kuhu then pretended I was thinking about her dress.

She was not convinced but eventually gave up about the thought.

Ahh! This handsome creature is death of mine.

I stood up and went to my room.

I was passing by mahir's room when I heard a girl's voice from his room.

Girl? Mahir? Same room?

Unwanted curiousty rose in me.
No no Bela it's his privacy. But I want to know who is she? No bela. But...
I tried to go to my room.
I mean almost tried. Sigh!
  But I could not so I peeped inside his room to check if anything was visible but nothing was visible and I couldn't see anything.

I was so curious that I started thinking all the possible lame excuses  and finally kept my hand on the door knob and rotated it in order to open it.

And finally I opened it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Bela's pov requested by my hottie pearlvpurisfan ❤❤.

I updated really fast right? 🤭you can send your love I won't mind 😜😜.

Thanks for reading ❤.