part 19

Mahir

Finally!!

The most lovely part of the day is here. Me , bela and rishi sleeping together.

Everyday rishi sleeps in between us but by morning rishi and bela's place get interchanged.

Its been 1 week since we are sleeping together like this.

When we slept together for the first time.  In the midnight rishi went to washroom. Bela while changing her sleeping position came little towards me and grabbing the golden opportunity I pulled her more in my arms without disturbing her sleep.

Few seconds  later when I realise it was not right to pull her like this.   I wanted to make her sleep on her original position but  she snuggled into me more. I tried to remove her tight grip as smoothly as possible but by that time rishi came and slept on bela's side as he thought this is how it was to be done according to his "show".mom dad should sleep together in each others arms.

Since then he sleep on extreme left making me and bela sleep together.

Well I don't mind.

Oh shitt!! I forgot to confess her.

It's okay I will confess before marriage.

______________________________________

Finally I am ready. Today I can claim you as mine Ms. Bela sharma.

And day after tomorrow  you will be waiting for me in our room.

I took deep breath to control my racing heart.

"It's done young man " I looked at dad who was making rishi ready in his "taxi".

Rishi came in front of me  to look at his image in the mirror.

He stood on his toes but even that didn't helped him much.

He looked at dad with a sad pout. I quickly grabbed him and picked him up so he can look at himself.

He brushed his hairs dramatically in front of the mirror.

"Dadda i am looking so han -sum"
He gave a toothy grin.

"Oh of course not dear I am looking more handsome " I smirked at him

"No me. "

"No me "

" I am mumma's  baby so i am more han-sum"

"I am your mumma's big  baby so I am more handsome "

He glared at me.

Look at him. It's just effect of my over dramatic family.

"Shut up you both. I am looking more handsome than you two "dad sided us and came in front of the mirror brushing his hairs with his hands.

He smacked our head lightly.

We got engaged in game of glares and started pillow fighting.

Totally enjoying the moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Andy bche kha reh gye "

"Aate honge sumi. Sumi you are looking damn beautiful. "