part 7

Mahir

" Mahir baby wake up " I heard a very sweet voice it was so familiar that i didn't even bothered to look at the source of the voice .

"Mahir enough. Get up " She again shouted.

Well now I have to get up."maa only 5 minutes more . "

"Just shut up and get ready fast. Rishi is waiting for you ".with that she left the room.

And finally I got up lazily stretching my arms and yawning as if I haven't slept since 2 years.

I got off the bed and went to freshen up but when I came back a weird thing happened with me. I.. I was standing in front of mirror and trying different shirts.

I don't know why but I wanted to look presentable. Although I know I am handsome but today is something different.

I was blushing as if I am a bride and groom's family is coming to see me.

Well let's screw these weird thoughts  because my stomach is growling. I need to have something.. I took white shirt and wrapped it around my upper body with black jeans.

Wow!!how handsome I am looking. I brushed my hairs dramatically and came out for the breakfast. Huh enough of drama for today!!!.

What a sight selfless beauty is sitting in between my mother and sister and rishi in her lap. They are talking and giggling and me,
I am just admiring her. Doesn't she looks perfect there.

~yes.
That was my heart.

I know I was staring at her for long.but can't help it. She is damn gorgeous.

Maybe I took  a very long time that I didn't notice when dad came beside me  and fake coughed to gain my attention.

Aghhh dad spoiled such a beautiful moment.
" Are you trying to copy madhuri dixit of hum aapke hain kaun  Dad? "

" No mahir dear. I was just trying to gain your attention "

Dear? Isn't he behaving overly sweet today. If this continues I will surely get diabetes soon.

"For what dad? "

" Mahir don't you think it's right time to get married. I mean see...

Oh I see. So this is the matter.but  I need to have breakfast first because my stomach is continuously growling and I don't want to get embarrassed in front of bela.

~were you not hungry when you were staring at her like there's no tomorrow.
That was my stupid brain this time.

"Screw that dad. I am very much hungry. Come let's have breakfast".
I cut off dad and almost ran to breakfast table. Dad muttered something under his breath.

" Dad did you just called me an arrogant pig "

"No I didn't mahir dear "

Well I am not convinced . But leave it.

When finally I reached  to the table.
The smell of the content there left my mouth watering.

There was pasta, cheese sandwiches  and aloo poori for breakfast.

Forgetting all the table manners I started to eat like a beast.

All were giving me weird looks including rishi  but who cares after all I am eating all this after so long.

I am tired of eating oats everyday..

Now this is called heaven. When you get your favourite food for breakfast.

I was done with my breakfast  and noticed that they were still throwing weird looks at me.

"What? i was damn hungry.  Moreover all this is my favourite.and don't ask me about my table manners I do have that but one can't control when you see your favourite food in front of you".

With that they looked away and focused on their breakfast.

I am a little embarrassed but I tried to cover it well.

After sometime bela started to leave and as expected this time again my family started their drama.

Okay I accept I too wanted ela not to leave but she also have work. She can't stay here for long. Until and unless she shifts here permanently. And I know that is not going to happen.

I sighed  and went to mom and dad.

"Mom dad what are you doing let her go. Don't be kids. It was so grateful of her that she agreed to stay here yesterday. But she can't stay here everyday. Let her go " I scolded them and wished that it works.

" Then marry her and she can stay here for lifetime. " Kuhu shouted loudly.

I was highly  embarrassed then. Where to hide myself. Wish I could bury myself deep in the ground.

Bela too looked embarrassed and her pink cheeks were not helping either.

"Go away everyone " I tried to shout at them.

Yes only tried . But I think it worked because they really went inside the house. And I sighed in relief.

"They look upset " Bela said in her sweet voice.

yes they really looked upset even rishi is upset. But we can't do anything.

"Don't worry they will be fine "

"As you say "

I picked up rishi in my arms  and started to cheer him up.

When we reached near the car I opened the car door for rishi and Bela but but it's not that easy.

Because my shameless family is already sitting in the car.

Oh god why my family has to be so embarrassing . I face palmed myself.

"What are you people doing here ?"

"You said she can't stay here but at least we can go to her home to stay there"

"Mom dad what the hell....

" It's okay mahir I would love to get such a beautiful company "Bela chuckled cutely.

"How sweet of Bhabhi... Errr sorry rishi's mother"

Unknowingly I blushed hearing kuhu addressing  Bela as bhabhi. My heart flattered at the ticklish feeling. I don't know what is this feeling called.

I didn't bothered to argue with them and we went to bela's home in two cars definitely.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading ❤.