part 5

"Daddy i missed u "
As soon as those words came out of rishi's mouth  andy, sumi and kuhu's eyes almost came out of the socket.

Kuhu was standing covering her mouth with her both hands and eyes as wide as possible.

Andy and sumi was looking at mahir and then at rishi vigorously shaking their heads.

Mahir

Shit!! I am dead. I am dead!!! Oh god why these weird things keep happening with me. And why the hell rishi is here wait if rishi is here then bela too must be here.

Oh yeah she is standing behind me and watching the free show. Bela you are my selfless beauty but why today you are behaving like selfish beauty  please come and take him .Right now I can't introduce rishi to my over dramatic family.
Please God help me.

"God help those who help themselves"

I remember this thought from my school days suddenly. Seems like God too pity me in this situation and wants to help me.

Well yeah let's try this let's see it's truth or not. And if it fails I will ensure rishi never learns these quotes.

Okay so what I will do is I will pretend as if I don't know rishi and God will help me by sending some senses to bela and she will take rishi away and later I will explain them the situation.

Alright let's do this.

" Hey R... Kid. Who are you "? Mahir asked pretending as if he don't know him and turned towards bela and winked towards her.

Bela comes to him understanding his gestures.

Mahir sighed in relief.

" Hubby you here? "Bela asked mahir holding his arms.

Now this time sumi Andy and kuhu freezed  and their eyes grew farther wide only if that was possible.

And about mahir he situation was like " Aage kua peeche khai "neither he could tell his parents that he knows them nor he could tell Bela that he don't know them.

mahir mentally  slapped himself more than ten times.

'Why I thought God will give her some sense. She is so smart
Extra smart I would say. Now deal with it mahir but first  let's book a coffin in the graveyard because I am sure I am not going alive from this mall . ' Mahir thought

"Excuse me mam I am not your Husband "

"Hubby why are you behaving like this. I missed you so much and see rishi he can't even live 2 mins without you. "Bela pouted hanging on mahir's arms.

Bela hugged him "how's my acting" She whispered to him.

Mahir hugged her back and replied sarcastically "Oscar winning".

By this time mahir knew he don't have any other option but to tell them truth.

Mahir dragged andy sumi and kuhu with him and asked Bela and rishi to follow them.

He took them to rest room.

" Mom. Act..

"Shut up mahir ye kya kiya tumne shaadi se pehele bcha vo bhi itna bara  kitne saal hogye tumhari shaadi ko "

'Lo  shuru hogya meri mata ke emotions ka overflow '  Mahir sighed and tried to explain .
"Mom we are not married "

"Then why the hell he is calling you daddy? "

"Mom this is truth that I am his father and she is his mother but we are not married "before mahir could complete he was interrupted by sumi.

"Shut up mahir.kya yhi sanskaar diye hai Maine tughe. Chihh mahir kya hogya hai tughe "

"Maa aesa kuch nii hai jaisa aap soch rhi hai"

"Just shut up mahir before I slap you.  andy  and kuhu what the hell are you doing there?"

Andy  was playing with rishi when sumi was having her important words with mahir while kuhu was prasing bela "that her bhabhi is just so beautiful "

  When they heard sumi's shout they jumped on their respective places and came back running to stand beside sumi quietly.

"Tell me mahir kb se chal rha hai ye sab "

Before mahir could say anything else. Rishi came to sumi.

"Aap daddy ki mumma ho to aap meri dadi hue haina "

Sumi kneeled down to his level and nodded her head and asked her to call her dadi again.

Rishi again called her dadi and she hugged him being happy.

While Andy kuhu and mahir were glancing her narrowing their eyes.

They thought just a minute ago she was copying a typical orthodox mother from any daily soap  and now she was overly happy seeing her grandchild.

"Ghise peete serials ka asar " Andy murmured and kuhu chuckled at his words.

"Dadi aap ek baar daddy ki baat sunlo na "

Sumi nodded at him and sat down on the chair keeping rishi on her lap.

Mahir told her how rishi's parents left him and he and Bela took his responsibility.

Andy and sumi were very proud of mahir's decision and stood by him while kuhu was in another land .

When Andy asked her what happened to her she replied " I thought I got a beautiful sweet friend in form of my bhabhi but bhai crushed all my happiness "
Mahir Face palmed Himself.

All the time Bela was silently observing everything.

"We are very proud of you beta. We invite you for dinner at our residence. We will be very happy if you join us" Andy asked bela.

Bela looked towards mahir. He nodded his head following him bela also nodded her head.

"Alright let's go then " Mahir spoke finally.

All of them moved out of the rest room. Mahir whispered to bela "you are going to explain me about your hubby act when we reach home".
.
.
.
.
.
.. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading❤.