part 4

After having a full day blast mahir went to his home.

All the family members which included his father, mother and his younger sister kuhu were throwing glares at him.

Mahir took A brief second and then looked towards his watch then again at family members then again at watch and again at family members and continued this for few seconds.

"H.h.heyy everyone are not we going in the function" He asked after getting some courage.

"We came back from the function long back  Mr. Mahir -Not-so-punctual- seghal. " His mother snapped at him.

"Wellll can i say sorry? "he asked getting  no idea what to do.

"A big no in bold black capital letters "  andy shot back.

"Then? "

"You are going to help me in cooking whenever I am going to have kitty party at our home"sumi ordered him.

" What matlab aap chugli karoge aur mai khana bnaunga "
But one death glare from sumi was enough for mahir to zip his mouth.

"And you have to play chess with me every weekend without cheating "Andy chirped excitedly.

"Only  chess why not carrom too dad. Let's play ludo and snake and ladders too. What say  and if these are less then let's ask kids what game we can play "mahir replied sarcastically.

"Shut up mahir you are getting punishment "Andy gave him a bored look.

"Yaya i know "mahir rolled his eyes .

"And bhai i don't wan't anything just take me for shopping "kuhu stated clapping her hands in the air.

"Okay . Now can I go to my room " Mahir asked with an bored expression.

"Yes" Trio said at the same time nodding their head.

Mahir walked past them.

Mahir just entered in his room and was going to lie down on the bed when kuhu barged in.

"Kuhu what I already told you it's a yes I will take you for shopping. "An annoyed mahir snapped at her.

"Bhai it's not that"

"Then? "

" Bhai Your perfume"

"What happened to my perfume? "

"Why you have used women's  perfume "

"Whatt? "

Mahir liked the interior of bela's house very much  so he was just roaming around her house as if it was some place for tourists  and bela  guiding him as his personal guide.

At last when they came in bela's room mahir was checking out each and every thing very keenly as it had all the unique furnitures in it and automatically " Oh wow! "  "It's so cool " "Mesmerising " Adjectives came out of his mouth.

Bela laughed at his surprised cum shocked reactions.

That was when he bumped onto her dressing table resulting in breaking of  her perfume bottle  which spilled on his shirt too. He collected his hanging jaw  from the ground and gulped nervously.

"I...I...I a..am sorry . I hope it was not your favourite perfume "he genuinely apologized being all nervous.

"No it was not . Well it's okay I don't mind that"bela who sensed his nervousness replied in her calm tone not making him feel further guilty.

That was one of the embarrassing thing happened with  selfless beauty's handsome creature in a single day.

"Bhai  where are you lost.? "

"Ya no I am not lost actually this  perfume came as an sample for our mall and by mistake one of the worker spilled it on me"

"Oh wow that's great " Kuhu excitedly said clapping her hands.

"What's great in this ?"

"Mahir bhai I liked this perfume. I also want this "

"Okay I will get you one"

"Thankyou mahir bhai you are best "

Kuhu hugged him and went out straight to their parents room.

"What happened did you find anything? " Over ecxited parents asked kuhu.

" Bhai said that perfume came as a sample "

"No not all  there were no such sample today. I had already talked to manager "Andy clarified.

" Now how we will find mahir Bhai 's girlfriend " Kuhu spoke while keeping her forefinger under her chin as if thinking for some other plan.

"His phone "sumi suggested.

"Yes his phone mom I have an idea let's go tomorrow for shopping I will keep bhai busy and you two can take your time in checking bhai 's phone"

"Great idea kuhu " They gave hi-five to each other.

.......................................................................

Next day.

Bela and rishi got ready into casuals  and were waiting for mahir.

Here, mahir was also ready but when he was about to get in the car he saw kuhu and his mom dad already in the car.

"We are ready let's go " Trio said at the same time raising their hands in excitement.

Mahir had an extremely shocked reaction "where? "

"Shopping " Trio again said at the same time.

"But ..

" Shut up mahir. Just come and drive" Andy ordered him as if he was their driver.

"But dad..

" Mahirrr just come "sumi said dominating his voice.

And as an obedient child sorry scared child he sat on the driving seat started driving not before sending a text to bela " Bela I am having some urgent work  you both can go and I will join you there. Sorry for this I didn't knew this was coming ".

Bela received his message and replied back " It's okay it happens. "

Bela told rishi that mahir will join them later And they went for  shopping.

Rishi looked somewhat upset so bela decided to cheer up his mood and then Bela along with rishi went to the mall where they met earlier.

They both got down the car when they reached there.

They went inside and Bela took him to clothes section first  they bought some clothes for rishi they were moving towards book's section when rishi's eyes fell on the very familiar figure.

Mahir was standing between sumi Andy and kuhu they were fighting where to go first ladies section or men's section.

When rishi spotted him his face was adorned by a wide smile  he ran towards him and Bela behind rishi.

Rishi went and hugged mahir's legs as per his small height's Convenience  "daddy I missed u ".
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading ❤.