part 9

Bela

I crave for love.

My parents were with me till I was in high school and then  they left the world.

They loved each other madly. Their's was a love marriage.They loved me. Pampered me. And then left me.......

I still remember how we used to spent weekends making each other's painting. We used to colour and decorate our house wall. Go for picnics.

With them I always felt safe obviously like every child.

I was not their biological daughter. They had adopted me when I was just 6 months old.

Just 6 months sad.......

I came to knew this from the papers I found in their closet when I was searching for my clothes in their closet. Silly me.

But that didn't bothered me because I found something more catchy than the papers that was file name "our lifeline ".

I know they truly loved me and cared for me as they would have done to their biological child.

After knowing this I loved them even more ignoring the fact that somewhere in corner of my heart I wanted to know about my real parents.

I never told them that I found their secret.

What a destiny man! They both died on the same day at the same time in each other arms in a car accident.

That was the day I lost my small family.
How unfortunate....

They left a lot money behind for me to complete my Education and settle in my life.

I think they already sensed that their end was near.

I was able to complete my studies but sadly had no one to love me.

They say there's always a ray of hope in the darkness. Indeed.

I met vish and we instantly became friends. We were like we have known each other from long. We were totally opposite of each other but still we met at some common point always.

one of the common point was that we both were orphan and had no one except each other.

She lived in orphanage till she became 18 and after that  I invited her to live with me as my sister. She was reluctant but then agreed on my constant  request.

We  graduated and she got placement in a foreign company. She denied going there leaving me alone but I convinced her. She left and again I was left alone.......

We texted each other and talked on call sometimes. She was happy there but wanted to come back after gaining some experience. She was happy for me too when I told her that I was planning for my own start up .

She told me she would come soon and join my company and we would run it together. But that was some years ago when we were in contact.

Now we are not in contact don't know what happened suddenly.

Sigh!

Rishi. He has become my happiness . I feel connected to him in some way. I don't want to lose him now.

When yesterday sumi aunty asked me to join their family as Mahir's friend and rishi's mother. I was the happiest one but for formality I denied it and waited for her to ask me once more.

Then she very calmly made me understand little did she knew I was already convinced.i didn't took even 2 seconds and said yes second time she asked me .how would I have said no when they treated me like their own daughter.

Along with rishi they fulfilled my life again with love  which I craved for.

Am I being greedy?

I came out of my thoughts my rishi shaked me and asked how his painting looked. I praised him and he again went to make more paintings.

I was  sitting on the sofa in the living room beside sumi aunty and kuhu. We were talking about random things and that's when I got lost .

They went for something I am sure they told me about it but I didn't focused on it. I just nodded my head.

While rishi was sitting  on the floor on his knees and making painting on the table. Only different type of colours and brushes were scattered around the table.

I was admiring him. My child. What a blissful feeling it give calling him my child.

Mahir
I came back home after a long tiring day saw a very beautiful scene in front of me.
Rishi was doing something on the table and bela sat there admiring him..

And I was standing  like a fool admiring her.

~ enough now. You are staring at her since 20 minutes.

My stupid brain Inruppted me. But the fellow is right. I was staring at her since long. I rubbed back of my neck and moved forward.

"Hey rishi what are doing ?"

"Daddy" he screamed in his cheerful voice and that  was when I forget I was tired.

~you also forget you were tired when you were staring at the beautiful lady with your hawk eyes.
This time I ignored the stupid fellow.

Rishi made me sit beside bela and he sat between us showing his drawings.

He was talented. Drawings were really beautiful. He was just 5 but his drawings were way better than my drawings.

He asked me how it was I praised him and moved my face forward closing my eyes to kiss his cheeks.

When I opened my eyes I saw bela's red blushing cheeks and rishi clapping his palm excitedly in front of us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... Please ignore grammatical
mistakes.

Thanks for reading ❤.