part 22

Mahir

Finally she came looking all gorgeous.

I was all staring at her that i didn't knew when dad blocked my view and started dancing
" Aaj mere bete ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere bete ki shaadi hai
Aesa lgta hai saare sansaar ki shaadi hai...
Hehe aaj mere bete ki shaadi hai ".

Band people equally supported him.

He was looking so happy.

As if his dance was not enough. He dragged mom too and they together started dancing on their modified song lyrics.

When they were done kuhu  started dancing  by replacing "bete" into "bhabhi " in the song lyrics.

And here comes the most cutest part.
Our child dancing on our wedding.

"Aaj mere mumma ki shaadi hai... "

Oh so he and kuhu are "team bela. "

Well  well I don't mind that.

Throughout bela just kept a cute smile on her face. Ahhhh! She is looking cute beautiful , hot all at the same time.

~ are we being jerk  Mister.
Can't I be at least on my marriage day.
I smirked at the creature.

We are keeping marriage  very private just like all the other rituals.

Only my few friends and vish ajitabh are there.

They made bela sit beside me.

Rituals finally started , when it came to 'kanyadan' bela looked towards vish with teary eyes and nodded at her.

They were talking with eyes.

Vish came forward and tied the knot. And my kid.
Sigh!  Not anymore, took bela's hand and kept on mine. He kissed bela's forehead and went with vish.

All bela could do was to just adore him with pearly eyes.

We promised each other to fulfill all  our duties till we breath our last, respect each other and the most important thing 'trust ' each other no matter what, we completed our 7 vows.

I tied nuptial chain  around her neck and filled her hairline with Vermillion.

As soon as we finished everyone around us started clapping and cheering. But no one could match the excitement of my parents. They were beyond happy.

We went to them and took their blessing.

They were like they want to give every wish that exist in the world.

Vish hugged bela "I am soo happy for you bela. You got the best person for you bela. All the best  for your future life."
She kissed her forhead.

Bela was all emotional.

..................................................................

"No dad I won't "

"Mahir come we need to have a mature conversation today"

"But I don't want to have it dad "