part 6

All of them went to mahir's home.

All along the way kuhu Andy and sumi were talking and laughing with rishi. Behir just sat their quietly looking at them with smile adoring their face .

Sumi, Andy and kuhu never left rishi alone even when they reached home .
Seeking the opportunity mahir dragged bela towards his room.

" Mahir what happened. What do you want "

"Shhhhh speak slowly"

"Mahir what happened what do you want" Bela again said almost whispering.

"Why are you Whispering? You are making me feel as if we are here to steal something "

"You only asked me to speak slowly "

"Yes I asked you to speak slowly not to whisper. "

"Okay whatever. Tell me why you dragged me here".

" No. First you tell me what was that "

"What"

"Your Oscar winning performance ".

" A... Ac... Actually I thought  they were you relatives and you didn't wanted them to think wrong about you or rishi. And then you winked at me  I thought you were asking me to act as your wife "

" Wow what a mind you have. Silly girl "

"Hey I am not silly"

"Yes you are "

"How can you....

They were disturbed by a house help who came to call them for dinner.

They went downstairs and saw rishi was sitting on andy and andy enacted as horse for him. While sumi and kuhu were clapping and cheering rishi.

'How happy they look . Mahir really have a great family. They accepted rishi so easily and didn't even cross question him this shows how much they trust mahir. How Lucky this handsome creature is. 'Bela thought to herself.

'Omg just look at them how happy they are. I can't thank bela enough if she hadn't accepted rishi that day may be today he would had been somewhere else. She is  sweet, beautiful and what not. Yes she doesn't use her common sense that's another thing.

I don't know about previous quote but this quote really works Whatever happens ,happens for good.

I know she must be feeling really happy by just watching them enjoy because that's how she is. Selfless.
selfless beauty. ' Mahir smiled to himself .

Behir went near them and rishi screamed "mumma dadda see I am riding a horse".

'Woah ! what was that feeling for one second I really thought she is my wife. 'Mahir glanced at smiling Bela.

" Aagae tum dono chalo dinner krte hai " Suni dragged all of them towards dining table.

They sat their having dinner. Behir were munching their food fondly but the other three people there were busy in themselves completely ignoring them.

Mahir noticed everything was so different from usual. Dishes were different. Moreover sumi and andy talking in childish language.

He adorned the view in front him.

Soon they finished their dinner and now it was time for bela and rishi to leave.

Bela along with rishi was standing near the exit door  . She thanked them  for dinner. She was feeling  very heavy  looking at the trio. They were holding rishi's hand and were having tears in their eyes.

Mahir just rolled his eyes by looking at his overdramatic family.

They already said bye to bela and rishi but whenever she put her leg out of the door they would pull rishi's hand  back and as a result bela would also come back..

Trio made puppy face and requested bela to stay back.

"Bhabhi.... Um.. Sorry.. Sorry rishi ki mumma please aaj ke liye yha ruk jao hame bhai se to koi umeed nii hai vo toh hai hi khadoos aap to bahut pyaare ho please ruk jao".

" Haa bela beta please  tumhe koi problem nii hogi yha "Andy and sumi too insisted.

Bela looked towards mahir and he gave her a helpless look.

Bela smiled looking at the trio and finally decided to stay back.

Rishi jumped on bela" Thank you mumma I love u"

Bela kissed his cheeks and he ran inside with the trio.

"Where I will stay " Bela asked looking at mahir.

"Come I will show you.  Umm...
Hope you didn't mind my family"

"Oh absolutely not. They are so cute. You are lucky han... Mahir"

Mahir smiled in response.

After showing bela her room.mahir came back to his room.

Mahir jumped on his bed.
'Bela Bela bela..... You are so cute. I can't tell you how happy I am today. It feels so complete like me my wife and my child. Even for one second I didn't mind your hubby act. I was just amused but disappointed no never. I can't tell how it felt when you called me hubby . Oh lord I was gone........
Bela you are.. You are... Just so beautiful inside out. I lo...... Like you as a person. '

'What I did. I just hope mahir don't mind that hubby act. I can't believe I  did that. How foolish I would have looked. Oh!!this  embarrassment. Where to hide now. But this family is so beautiful. I feel so complete here. I wish just wish it was all real. I would like to have family like this in future..... 'Bela smiled to herself and hugged her pillow .

With all the kind of thoughts roaming in their mind finally they slept  waiting for tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Are you all liking  the story?

Thanks for reading ❤.