part 20

Mahir

Sheh!!!

Within 4 hours we are getting married and i have still not confessed.

This is all because of my Oh-so-lovely family. Whenever I tried to do something  special for bela they made sure it gets spoiled.
I know dad is behind all this.

I was pacing in my room thinking how to confess before marriage.

~why are you so eager to confess before marriage?

My heart asked me but what to answer even I don't know.

~understand dude. He wants to just grab bela and celebrate his night. He don't want to waste time in confession after marriage. Am I right Mr. Bunny seghal?

Just shut up you both. And you stupid brain how many times do I have to remind you only dad can call me names.

~and how many times do I have to remind you that I am not stupid you are stupid.

Why the hell you are replying? You always vanish after your monologue today how come dialogue?

~ha ha ja rha hu tharki aadmi
The creature narrowed his eyes at me.

Huh!!

" Are you ready Mahir dear ? "

"Not yet "

"See you have to marry today. Either  to bela Or  to horse. Choice is yours. Today you have to marry anyhow I don't know "

"Dad listen to me "
He closed his ears.

"Dad"

"No no no you have to marry today "

He shook is head like a kid.

"Dad I will definitely marry bela. But at least give me some time to get ready "

"Promise? "

"Dad go outside let me change "

"It's okay you can change before me I have seen you without clothes  "

"Dadd" I screamed.

"Okay I am closing my eyes you can change " He closed his eyes.

"Dadddd"
He ran out of the room as soon as possible .

I still have sometime. Let's talk to bela.

I Sneakingly went to her room and found her sitting on the bed looking at henna applied on her hand.

Thank god beauticians have still not arrived.

I quickly locked the door. She looked at me because of the sound created during locking the door.

"Mahir "

"Bela I need to talk to you it's really urgent "

"But mahir they asked us not to meet before marriage "

"Screw  that for some time bela. It's really urgent"

"No mahir. What if someone sees us together. Just go" She started pushing me out .

"Bela bela please at least listen to me " I grabbed her hands and pinned her to the door.

"Bela  I want to say that.. That.. I